Similar as runtime error 339, some users will receive a runtime error 429 message saying “ActiveX component can’t create object” when trying to launch a program or installing an application. Typically, this error happens when the program looks for its required components such as custom DLL/OCX but they have been erased from the system. Because of this, some programs or even the total computer will not run correctly as before. But what the hell causes the runtime error 429 and how can you fix it immediately?
Why a runtime error 429 happens?
The reason causing windows runtime error is probably that when you are surfing on line, some Trojan and malware attack your PC and modify the registry for malicious purpose. Though the anti-virus and anti-spyware can remove those Trojans and malware, they cannot repair the destroyed registry. So, runtime error happens! Of course, runtime error 429 is not only caused by Trojans and malware. According to the research, mis-deleting registry entries, downloading dubious files, hard shutdown PC etc can also cause runtime error 429 to happen at any time.
How to fix runtime error 429 effectively?
Sometimes, the runtime error 429 could be a fluke and should be fixed instantly after a system restart. So when you get this error message appearing your screen in launching some applications, directly restart the computer and the annoying error message will disappear.
Secondly, the runtime error 429 might be caused when your hard drive is failing or has failed or by some other errors on your hard disk. This way, the system or the computer will fail to read the required files properly. So, the second step you should do to fix the runtime error 429 is to make sure there is no error existing in your hard disk. To perform the disk error checking, you can simply perform the below steps:
* Double-click My Computer, and then right-click the disk that you want to check.
* Click Properties, and then Tools.
* Under Error-checking, click Check Now. Then a dialog box with the Check disk options will display.
*Then, you can use one of the following procedures to fix the hard disk errors:
- To run Chkdsk in read-only mode, directly click Start.
- To repair errors without scanning the volume for bad sectors, select the “Automatically fix file system errors” and then hit Start to continue.
- Select the “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors” check box if you want to repair errors, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information, and then click Start.
After fixing the hard disk errors, you’d better check and fix the corrupted driver files as well. If they cannot be loaded into your system correctly, the devices that this driver controls will consequently function improperly, causing the computer runtime error 429 message to emerge. What is more, you’d better check and update all outdated device drivers as they at some points stops you from starting up the computer correctly.
If your runtime error 429 persists after the above step, it might be caused by some spyware programs as they are able to attack and remove any files from the computer. You should download and run an antispyware program immediately to get rid of all these malicious threats. Besides, it is best that you can let such PC protection program running in the background all the time to realtime block and remove all threats.
Finally, check and fix registry errors. Runtime error 429 is also referring to your Windows registry. No matter whenever you install or uninstall a program, a ‘signature’ of the action was registered in the Windows registry. With so many combinations of records that overlap each other – especially bad installation, you will get a registry that is full of broken entries. These corrupted files will make Windows lost every time you try to start any program for that matter. Therefore, to fix runtime error 429, do not forget to fix the corrupted registry entries.
Are you tired of searching how to repair runtime error 429? Do you wish to fix this runtime error instantly within clicks? I highly recommend you to install the best computer repair utility with a free scan and automatically fix them all. Thus, not only the runtime error, but also all other computer errors will be solved as well.
- Error on page - Fix IE “Error on Page” by yourself
- Rootkit.0access.H Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.0access.H safely
- Lhqybb.exe repair - Simple methods to fix lhqybb.exe error
- The Fast Way to Uninstall Babylon Toolbar from Computer
- Tips for Force Uninstalling Pc Clean Expert from Windows
- How to deal with “Windows - Read error” easily yourself?
- Top Uninstall Guide - Ways to Remove Foxit Reader Completely from PC
- Windows start up too slow - Simple tips to get PC start up faster
- Kernel data inpage error - Fix blue screen Kernel data inpage error easily