While launching a C++ program, it may suddenly stop responding and then report the following runtime error message:
“Runtime error R6025
- pure virtual function call”
This error occurs when the program or application you are running has been corrupted in some way and a call to the pure virtual member function is not valid anymore. The instructions below will show you how to fix runtime error r6025 easily.
Just as what I have discussed above, a runtime error r6025 was caused when there is something wrong with the program you are running. The first thing you should do is to troubleshoot and deal with any problem with the program itself. To do this, you can simply follow the below steps:
*Quite all running programs, especially the one shows the r6025 runtime error message.
* Go to Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove programs or Uninstall a Program in Vista & Windows 7.
*Scroll the list of currently installed programs to locate the program that caused the error and click “Uninstall”.
*Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the programs from the computer.
*Reinstall the program again and the runtime error r6025 might be solved immediately.
Sometimes, the outdated drivers on the computer will bring in the appearance of the r6025 runtime error message or runtime error 429. If so, you should log onto the computer as an administrator and install all available updates on the PC.
* Go to Start button, Control Panel, System and Maintenance, and then click Device Manager to open Device Manager. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, provide it.
* In Device Manager, locate the device to see which one you should update, and then double-click the device name.
* Click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation of all necessary drivers.
Thirdly, remove computer infections totally. We all know that computer viruses are able to tamper with the system settings / memory. Hence, they have become one main cause of the runtime error r6025. First of all, you have to make sure that the virus protection program on your computer has been updated to latest updated version; and then you can run it to detect & remove all PC threats from the computer. However, if you do not have such program to protect your computer, download a freeware one immediately from the computer.
If you still get the runtime error r6025 message, maybe the problem exist in the Windows registry. No matter you are surfing online, or installing software and program, the Windows registry database stores all the configuration and information about it, thus making your registry a repository of so many information that ensure the smooth running of the computer. However, registry errors arise as files and programs are being moved around to cause the r6025 runtime error and some other computer error messages. For example, as you uninstall a program, some registry information may still be left, contributing to the load of your PC or a mess up of the registry database that may eventually affect PC performance and different kinds of computer errors. So the final step you should do is to download & run a registry cleaner program to thoroughly scan your PC and fix all existing errors right now.
In a word, you may come to the chance to get various types of errors messages including runtime error r6025 in running some programs or the computer. However, if you are able to regularly maintain your computer performance in daily life, you can effectively prevent those errors. So, why not start doing them right now?
- Searchnu.com Removal - How to Remove Searchnu.com Browser Hijacker easily
- What does Error 502 Bad Gateway mean and how to solve it?
- Best Tips to Uninstall Remote Registry Cleaner Completely from PC
- Error 0X80070021 in Outlook - Fix Outlook error 0X80070021 instantly
- The Easiest Way to Uninstall MediaInfo Lite from Your Computer
- How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2009 - Norton AntiVirus 2009 Removal Guide
- Backdoor.Arcomrat Removal Program - How to Remove Backdoor.Arcomrat quickly
- Runtime error 429 - Detailed causes and solutions
- How to Remove Protectedsearch.com Browser Hijacker Virus