Security Master AV is malware from fake antivirus program family just like Think Point. Hackers design such fake program to cheat money from users. The program acts like a normal antivirus program such as displaying warnings and scanning the system, but in reality they are all false. The rogue program does not have ability to detect a real pc threat and it is a big threat to the computer. Security Master AV can be installed by Trojan without users’ acknowledge. It displays fake warnings saying the computer is infected and suggesting users to register the software for virus removal. Victims can not use the computer normally as the rogue program will interrupt your operation by fake alerts or scans. Furthermore, Security Master AV blocks security programs and access to websites associated with security programs.
It is an urgent task to remove the rogue programs. Generally speaking, you can remove it in three ways.
Method one: System Restore
1. Restart computer and press f8 to go to advanced options menu. Choose Safe Mode
2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. Restore your computer to the point when Security Master AV had not invaded your computer.
3. After you complete system restore, update your antivirus program immediately and run a system scan
4. If it detects any threats, remove them and restart computer
Method two: automatic removal
Automatic removal is to use a virus removal program. A reliable virus removal program could automatically detect and remove malicious registry entries and files of Security Master AV. What you need to do is equip your computer with such an effective program and launch a scan.
If you are looking for an effective virus removal program, you could have a look at Spyware Cease. It is proved that Spyware Cease can remove Security Master AV completely and prevent further attacks effectively.
Remove Security Master AV with Spyware Cease
1. Download the antispyware program here
2. Double-click the installer file
3. Once installed, it will run and update automatically without being blocked by the malware
4. Click clean virus – choose full scan – select all drives – click start
5. Click remove button to get rid of Security Master AV and other detected threats
Method three: manual removal
Manual removal is a little complicated, so novice should not even consider this method.
1. Run task manager and stop the malicious program from running
2. Delete files associated with Security Master AV
3. Run registry editor and remove malicious registry entries
- Computer startup error - Common causes and solutions to computer startup errors
- BOOTMGR is missing - How to fix “BOOTMGR is missing” error on your computer?
- PSD runtime application error - Causes and solutions
- Effective Anti Trojan Elite Uninstall Ways - How to Fully Remove Anti Trojan Elite from PC
- Complete Guide on How to Uninstall Microsoft DirectX from PC
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- Code 52 error - Fix error code 52 immediately
- How to Uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner from Your Computer Immediately
- How to deal with Windows Media “Did not fit on device” problem?