Are you going to uninstall SGS VideoPlayer from your computer? SGS VideoPlayer is a free video Windows player that comes with video pack codec for a wide variety of media playbacks. How can you fully remove the software once you don’t have to use it on your PC? If you have less knowledge on removing video program, you can now learn how to completely uninstall SGS VideoPlayer.
Tips on how to uninstall SGS VideoPlayer manually
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab, close background services or killing its process within task manager.
2. Go to Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find SGS VideoPlayer in the list of installed programs and select it.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
5. Delete its related directories. Open My Computer and then your system disc, find and locate to a folder named SGS VideoPlayer. Then delete all the directories like C:\Programs Files\ SGS VideoPlayer
6. Go to Start and Run, type “Regedit” to open Registry Editor and locate/remove all these registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ SGS VideoPlayer
7. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
What can I do if I am not good at SGS VideoPlayer manual removal? Now you can easily and safely remove this program from the system with the help of Perfect Uninstaller. This is strong algorithm based software which can easily uninstall stubborn program or applications and remove its component completely from system.
The SGS VideoPlayer application can be easily removed from your computer by following the steps below:
1. You can now free download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Run the program, then you will see three uninstall options from the interface.
3. Choose Uninstll option first to conduct a program removal.
4. Click SGS VideoPlayer to be removed in the “Display Name” list.
5. Follow the instructions that are written on the screen carefully. This won’t take long to force uninstall SGS VideoPlayer.
Want more detailed information to uninstall video program, you can directly visit:
- Windows Hangs in Normal Boot - Stop Computer Hangs Easily
- How to Remove Win 8 Security Suite 2013 from Computer
- Improve CPU stability - Tips to make PC run properly
- Windows update error code 66a - How can you fix it?
- Burn4Free Toolbar Removal - Easy Ways to Uninstall Burn4Free Toolbar
- Mywebsearch.com - How to Remove Mywebsearch.com quickly
- Uninstall Methods for Goblin Toolbar - How to Remove Goblin Toolbar Permanently
- How to Get Rid of Windows Live Messenger Thoroughly and Instantly
- BCCode error 124 - Steps to solve BSOD error BCCode 124 now