Need to uninstall ShopFree Toolbar of the current version? How to completely uninstall ShopFree Toolbar from Windows? Whenever you are uninstalling toolbars on your computer make sure that you uninstall all the applications that are installed along with the application when you installed ShopFree Toolbar. If you need any assistance on ShopFree Toolbar removal, this tutorial will help you achieve this goal.
To uninstall ShopFree Toolbar from Firefox, please follow these steps:
1. Open Firefox Web browser.
2. Click on the “ShopFree Toolbar” icon.
3. A drop-down menu will appear.
4. Click on “Help” and a side menu will appear.
5. Click on “Uninstall” button.
6. Check the boxes beside “ShopFree Toolbar” when the uninstall wizard opens.
7. Click on “Uninstall” and then click on “Yes” to allow the uninstaller to close all open Web windows so the uninstaller can remove the ShopFree Toolbar components.
8. Click on “Yes” again to allow the computer to reboot and finish the removal of the ShopFree Toolbar. When you log in, ShopFree Toolbar should be completely removed from your computer.
After the removal finish, manually delete all the files associated with ShopFree Toolbar:
1. Go to the Start Menu, click All Programs to check whether the ShopFree Toolbar shortcut still exists. If so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it.
2. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the ShopFree Toolbar folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
If you cannot uninstall ShopFree Toolbar by method above, you can try to uninstall the program with a 3rd party uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tools for you, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool.
It is highly recommended that you should deploy an effective program remover to get rid of ShopFree Toolbar with auto means. Such program Perfect Uninstaller is specifically designed for uninstalling program of all components with only a few clicks!
Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Free download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Click each component of the ShopFree Toolbar in the “Display Name” list.
3. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
- Easy Approach to Uninstall Orneta Reader Completely from Your Computer
- DNS not responding - Common DNS server not responding error fixes
- How can I resolve a constant error 8?
- Error code 21 fix - Solutions to fix error code 21
- iTunes error 11556 repair - Solve error 11556 in iTunes effectively
- BCCode error 124 - Steps to solve BSOD error BCCode 124 now
- How to Remove Trojan.Winlock easily and Unlock Desktop immediately
- Foobar2000 Uninstall Guide - How Can You Full Remove Foobar2000 the Easy Way
- BSOD Stop error - How can you stop BSOD error effectively?