Need to uninstall ShopFree Toolbar of the current version? How to completely uninstall ShopFree Toolbar from Windows? Whenever you are uninstalling toolbars on your computer make sure that you uninstall all the applications that are installed along with the application when you installed ShopFree Toolbar. If you need any assistance on ShopFree Toolbar removal, this tutorial will help you achieve this goal.
To uninstall ShopFree Toolbar from Firefox, please follow these steps:
1. Open Firefox Web browser.
2. Click on the “ShopFree Toolbar” icon.
3. A drop-down menu will appear.
4. Click on “Help” and a side menu will appear.
5. Click on “Uninstall” button.
6. Check the boxes beside “ShopFree Toolbar” when the uninstall wizard opens.
7. Click on “Uninstall” and then click on “Yes” to allow the uninstaller to close all open Web windows so the uninstaller can remove the ShopFree Toolbar components.
8. Click on “Yes” again to allow the computer to reboot and finish the removal of the ShopFree Toolbar. When you log in, ShopFree Toolbar should be completely removed from your computer.
After the removal finish, manually delete all the files associated with ShopFree Toolbar:
1. Go to the Start Menu, click All Programs to check whether the ShopFree Toolbar shortcut still exists. If so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it.
2. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the ShopFree Toolbar folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
If you cannot uninstall ShopFree Toolbar by method above, you can try to uninstall the program with a 3rd party uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tools for you, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool.
It is highly recommended that you should deploy an effective program remover to get rid of ShopFree Toolbar with auto means. Such program Perfect Uninstaller is specifically designed for uninstalling program of all components with only a few clicks!
Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Free download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Click each component of the ShopFree Toolbar in the “Display Name” list.
3. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
- Error code 21 fix - Solutions to fix error code 21
- Thoroughly Uninstall Passmark PerformanceTest from PC with Ease
- Error code 0Xc004f074 - Causes and solutions
- Backdoor-exi Removal - How to Remove Backdoor-exi quickly
- W32.Extrat - How to Remove W32.Extrat effectively
- P2grc.dll error fix - Easy solutions to p2grc.dll error
- How to solve chkdsk error? Ways to fix chkdsk error on your own
- Windows error code 10 - Resolve error code 10 on your PC now
- Fix Windows 7 "User profile cannot be loaded" error easily