Troj/Agent-ZMO is a Trojan that access one’s computer by spam emails. It has ability to download malicious files on the compromised computers. Originally, this kind of Trojan is designed to spread other threats such as fake antispyware programs. Once those malicious files are executed, the compromised will be infected. Most antivirus programs could detect and remove Troj/Agent-ZMO effectively, but it is always late when the Trojan is detected as it has downloaded malicious files on the system. You may wonder how the Trojan infects your computer. There are some common ways. It could access your computer after you visit a malicious domain; it could take system vulnerability and infect the system; it could be injected to a normal program as well as email attachments. You can learn how to remove Troj/Agent-ZMO completely with the guides here.
Manual way to get rid of Troj/Agent-ZMO
When your antivirus program could not delete the Trojan, do you enter safe mode with networking to have a try. You could also try manual removal way as following
1. Files related to the trojan
Notes: if you encounter problems with finding out those files, change system settings to have hidden files viewed. If you encounter problems with removing Troj/Agent-ZMO files, end related processes via task manager first.
How to remove Troj/Agent-ZMO effectively
The most effective way to remove the Trojan is to scan the computer with a virus removal program. Once you start the scan, the removal software will complete lots of job automatically including locating Troj/Agent-ZMO files and picking up malicious registry entries. After the scan, you just have to click a remove button and then the removal program will end related process and delete all infection once for all.
Do you know which virus removal program other victims use to remove Troj/Agent-ZMO? Most users will choose an advanced program like Spyware Cease. If you have been trying various removal way, you should download Spyware Cease immediately to end the problem.
- How to Uninstall Magic Photo Editor - Complete Removal of Magic Photo Editor
- Zinkwink Removal - How to Remove Zinkwink.com quickly
- TweakerNow PowerPack 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Fully Remove TweakerNow PowerPack 2009
- Windows update error 80070643 - Repair update error code 80070643 quickly
- How can you fix "BOOTMGR is Compressed" error?
- SaveByClick Adware - How to Remove SaveByClick completely
- Tips for Uninstalling AOL Instant Messenger Quickly and Completely
- Activate Spyware Cease
- No bootable device - Detailed causes & solutions