Palace Prop Refresh Tool is a tool which will allow you refresh all your server props with ease, it will make you a Cyborg.ipt (borg) file that you can load into your client and type ‘refresh’ to refresh every prop in your palace server. Do you want to uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool on the most easiest, safest and fastest way? Follow tutorial below, and you are able to easily uninstall Windows programs without having a hard time.
First solution: Uninstall it from the Start menu
1) Close all the process related to Palace Prop Refresh Tool from Windows Tasky Manager.
2) Click Start>Programs or All programs> Palace Prop Refresh Tool>Uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool.
3) Reboot the computer.
Second solution: Uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool through the Control Panel
1) Go to Start and then open up Control Panel.
2) Click on Uninstall a Program under Programs.
3) Scroll down menu under Programs and Features.
4) Depending on the installed application choose Palace Prop Refresh Tool in the menu select Modify, Repair or Remove.
5) Click the Remove icon in the open dialog window of the Setup Window.
6) Select one remove variant.
7) Complete uninstall – choose this variant if you want to fully remove the application and you are not going to use it in future.
8) Wait till program files and registry keys are removed.
9) Click OK.
Uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool from computer once and for all
The easier and faster way to remove all your unneeded programs in full is using an automatic removal tool. It is much more reliable to use an uninstaller program called “Perfect Uninstaller” to entirely uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool from your system. Even the most stubborn programs can be uninstalled in minutes.
After execution you will be given with three uninstall options like Uninstall, Force Uninstall or Special Uninstall from which you can choose. Please close all the process related to the program to uninstall before you run Perfect Uninstaller.
- Deep Online Scan - Spyware Cease 5.0 Released!
- Methods to Delete Drive Security Manager Permanently from Your PC
- Error 1723 - How to repair error 1723 quickly?
- iMesh Removal Guide - How to Get Rid of iMesh once for all
- Guide to Uninstall BigAnt Office Messenger from Computer Freely
- How to Force Uninstall and Remove AVSS Virus Safety Shield - Helpful Guide
- How to Force Uninstall Google Chrome from Computer
- Tips on Permanently Uninstalling Hotspot Shield Toolbar from Windows
- Smart Fortress 2012 Removal - How Can I Remove Smart Fortress 2012 from My Computer