Orbit Downloader is a download manager which you can use to download video/music/files from Myspace, YouTube, Imeem, Pandora, and Rapidshare, or on any site to make general downloading easier and faster. Does your Orbit Downloader encounter problem to launch and requires doing reinstallation? How do you uninstall Orbit Downloader? To completely uninstall program from you computer, you can learn removal instruction below.
Uninstall Orbit Downloader from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Close all browsers that are running currently.
2. Click on Start Menu, and then open the Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs and then wait till it shows you all currently installed programs.
4. Scroll down the list and locate to Orbit Downloader, then click on Remove/Change icon next to it.
5. Keep up with the following prompts to finish the uninstallation.
Maybe we haven’t known that even we uninstall the program, there are still leftovers in our registry. Especially nowadays, the program is larger and larger. It’s necessary to uninstall Orbit Downloader thoroughly from our computer after the removal finish.
1. Go to the Start Menu, click All Programs to check whether the Orbit Downloader shortcut still exists. If so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it.
2. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Orbit Downloader folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
The most effective way to uninstall a security software for good is to use a professional uninstall tool, which will basically install onto your PC and quickly and easily remove software like Orbit Downloader that windows can’t delete once and for all.
Among all the uninstallers I have used, Perfect Uninstaller may be a better choice for all computer users, no matter he is professional on computers or not. Perfect Uninstaller provides three uninstall features: Uninstall, Special Uninstall & Force Uninstall. It is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs can’t remove.
- Win32:Evo-gen - Best Ways to Remove Win32:Evo-gen instantly
- Windows error code 10 - Resolve error code 10 on your PC now
- Fixes for Windows update error code 643
- Backdoor.0access - How to Remove Backdoor.0access quickly
- How to Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir quickly from Slow Computer
- Error code C0000005 - What causes error code C0000005 and how to fix it soon?
- How to Ensure a Complete Removal of IIS Log Archiver
- How Can I Remove Red Cross Antivirus completely
- Can I fix kernelbase.dll myself? Steps to solve kernelbase.dll error easily