Orbit Downloader is a download manager which you can use to download video/music/files from Myspace, YouTube, Imeem, Pandora, and Rapidshare, or on any site to make general downloading easier and faster. Does your Orbit Downloader encounter problem to launch and requires doing reinstallation? How do you uninstall Orbit Downloader? To completely uninstall program from you computer, you can learn removal instruction below.
Uninstall Orbit Downloader from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Close all browsers that are running currently.
2. Click on Start Menu, and then open the Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs and then wait till it shows you all currently installed programs.
4. Scroll down the list and locate to Orbit Downloader, then click on Remove/Change icon next to it.
5. Keep up with the following prompts to finish the uninstallation.
Maybe we haven’t known that even we uninstall the program, there are still leftovers in our registry. Especially nowadays, the program is larger and larger. It’s necessary to uninstall Orbit Downloader thoroughly from our computer after the removal finish.
1. Go to the Start Menu, click All Programs to check whether the Orbit Downloader shortcut still exists. If so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it.
2. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Orbit Downloader folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
The most effective way to uninstall a security software for good is to use a professional uninstall tool, which will basically install onto your PC and quickly and easily remove software like Orbit Downloader that windows can’t delete once and for all.
Among all the uninstallers I have used, Perfect Uninstaller may be a better choice for all computer users, no matter he is professional on computers or not. Perfect Uninstaller provides three uninstall features: Uninstall, Special Uninstall & Force Uninstall. It is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs can’t remove.
- File Pulverizer Removal Tips - Learn How to Uninstall File Pulverizer Immediately
- Solution to Uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus - How to Fully Remove Panda Cloud Antivirus
- System process high ram - Solve system process high memory usage issue quickly
- User-Friendly: We Meet Your Need - Spyware Cease 4.6 is Released!
- Way of Uninstalling Windows Media 8 Encoding Utility from Computer Once and for All
- How to Remove Trojan.Badname completely
- Win 7 Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Home Security 2013 instantly
- Fix computer hanging problem - Stop computer from hanging unexpectedly
- What is ApMsgFwd.exe file and how to fix ApMsgFwd.exe error?