Pandora Recovery is powerful free tool to attempt recovery of permanently deleted files. Are you looking for instructions on how to uninstall Pandora Recovery that just won’t uninstall from your PC? One would imagine that the program could be uninstalled from your computer using control panel options but that won’t always necessarily do the trick. So what do you do to uninstall Windows software? Follow my advice and you will have Pandora Recovery completely uninstalled from your computer in no time!
Programs that are compatible with Windows may have an uninstallation program or feature. So if you have correctly installed Pandora Recovery on your computer, you can uninstall it with its built-in uninstaller.
1. Close the program and any related files if they are open.
2. Find uninstall utility of Pandora Recovery. Look for a file named “uninstall.exe” or something similar in its program folder. The program folder will usually be in “C:\Program Files\Program Name.” If you find an uninstaller, run this utility.
3. Delete the program folder, all contents and any other related files or folders.
4. Drag any program shortcuts that may be on your desktop into the Recycling Bin or right-click on them and select “Delete.”
5. Right-click on any program shortcuts in the Quick Launch bar and then click on “Delete.”
6. Open the “Start” menu and click on “All Programs.” Find the entry for the program and right-click on it. Click on “Delete” to remove the shortcut to the program.
7. Don’t forget to empty the Recycling Bin at last.
If you finish the above steps, you should take the following essential steps to clean up leftover items:
1. Search for files related to Pandora Recovery.
2. Search for folders named as Pandora Recovery.
3. Open HKEL_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Delete all the files related to Pandora Recovery.
Are you able to precisely delete every one of the “leftover” aspects of an item of Pandora Recovery out of your PC? If the job is a bit difficult for you, we don’t recommend you take a chance. Any failed deletion will lead to system error. So how to force uninstall Pandora Recovery from your system safely and thoroughly? Another option should be to download a third-party uninstaller tool.
The best uninstaller program is the tool that’s able to scan through your computer and get rid of any traces of software that you don’t want on there. There are a lot of these programs on the Internet, but most of the uninstaller applications out there will actually end up causing more problems than good on your system. What computer geek recommended to me is one of the highly-reputed programs, such as Perfect Uninstaller. It can automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide. After my test, I find this program perfectly works for Pandora Recovery removal. Besides, it did help me to perform a force uninstall on many software, OpenGL Extensions Viewer and Miraplacid Printer Driver for example.
- Code 10 device cannot start - Solve computer error code 10 quickly
- Complete Guide to Uninstall ASUS Update Utility from Your Computer
- How to Remove W32.Extrat!gen1 Step by Step
- Slow running Windows XP - Restore a slow Windows XP computer at ease
- Quick And Effective Ways on How to Uninstall Flobo Hard Disk Repair
- Access violation at address 00409a0e - How to troubleshoot and fix it?
- What is a safe way to remove junk files and registry errors from your computer?
- Error 126 - The specific module could not be found
- Trojan.Ransom.Gen Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Ransom.Gen completely