USB Disk Security is a top-rated antivirus utility that provides 100% protection against any malicious programs trying to attack via USB storage. Are you in a need of reinstalling USB Disk Security on your computer? It’s not hard to uninstall the program, but it’s not simple to uninstall it completely. How to uninstall security program completely from your computer? Please follow tutorial below.
Generally, you can simply uninstall the unneeded USB Disk Security through Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Network Associates or USB Disk Security listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Then you should click on “Remove” button when the below message or something else like this appears.
5) Click on the “Remove” button when the below warning messages appears.
6) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall USB Disk Security from your computer.
To make sure that the USB Disk Security is successfully removed from your computer, perform the job below:
1. Open Search to make a full search for USB Disk Security related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
2. Delete all the files it shows before you.
3. Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
4. Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
5. Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find USB Disk Security related entries. Please delete them once for all.
6. Lastly, reboot your PC.
You can use this method to uninstall the USB Disk Security or other products. However, manually uninstalling program is not the perfect method. It is highly recommended users to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool and it would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely for you. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. If you’re having trouble in uninstalling USB Disk Security, install and use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs.
Trying to delete Aluria Security Center or AVG Anti-Rootkit manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program you will be able to completely remove problematic software once and for all.
- C0002a fatal error - Steps to fix fatal error c0002a instantly
- Thoroughly Uninstalling Owl Commander from Computer for Free
- Learn How to Instantly and Completely Delete Crawler Toolbar from Computer
- Internet Explorer Application Error - Fix Application Error while Running Internet Explorer
- Fully Remove Camersoft Webcam Capture - How to Uninstall Camersoft Webcam Capture for Good
- Uninstall Guide for InsideClipboard - How to Delete Unwanted InsideClipboard
- How to speed up Windows 7? Top guides to make Windows 7 faster
- Simple Method to Uninstall Pandora Recovery from Windows for Good
- Need TestDisk Removal Help? - How to Thoroughly Uninstall TestDisk from Windows 7