The AOL Toolbar is a browser toolbar for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Flock, which provides a quick hop to your favorite AOL features like email and instant messages. How to uninstall AOL Toolbar to suit your needs? If you are looking for help with toolbar removal, you are in the right spot. The following tutorial is about how to fully remove AOL Toolbar from your computer instantly.
On Firefox, sometimes you can find AOL Toolbar under the Firefox Add-ons Manager Extensions list. The following is the instructions on how to uninstall AOL Toolbar from Firefox:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and then click Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
3. Select the toolbar you wish to remove.
4. Click the Remove button.
5. Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
However, if you can’t find the uninstaller feature on your browser, all you need to do is:
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on “Uninstall a Program” under the “Programs” section.
3. From there, find the AOL Toolbar you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an “Uninstall” button show up at the top of the pane. Click on that, and it’ll open up that program’s uninstaller.
5. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be completely removed from your system.
If you were unable to uninstall AOL Toolbar with either of these methods, please see the next option.
It is suggested you uninstall or remove unwanted toolbars by professional commercial uninstall software. With excellent uninstaller software, you can uninstall/remove AOL Toolbar and all unwanted programes safely, easily, quickly and completely, especially if you are not a professional computer engineer.
Perfect Uninstaller is a professional uninstall utility that has special arithmetic to fully remove computer software quickly and safely. Simply choose one of the uninstall options for removing the program you don’t need in this program, and it would automatically and thoroughly delete the program as well as its components from your computer within minutes.
- Mixi.DJ Toolbar - How to Remove Mixi.DJ Toolbar completely
- How to fix the Boot Manager error? Repair Boot Manager instantly
- Windows XP crashes - Prevent and stop random computer crashes effectively
- WIN32.BHO.acw Removal Tool - How to Remove WIN32.BHO.acw instantly
- How to Completely Uninstall AVG AntiVirus Free 2013 from Your Computer for Free
- GameVance Removal - How to Remove GameVance completely
- Recommended Methods to Uninstall Haali Media Splitter from PC
- Jvm.dll missing - Solve jvm.dll error quickly
- Smart Fortress 2012 Removal - How Can I Remove Smart Fortress 2012 from My Computer