YouTube Video Player is a standalone utility to play Flash videos. Do you have to uninstall YouTube Video Player when you are trying to reinstall the new version? Have no ideas how to completely uninstall video software from your PC? Worry that it will leave down some leftover files or registry items which will make it worst? By following this tutorial, this kind of problem will be solved immediately. You can remove YouTube Video Player with great ease.
As usual, users walk through control panel to uninstall YouTube Video Player:
1. Exit YouTube Video Player.
2. Go to Start, and click on settings.
3. Go to your control panel.
4. Once there, click on the Add/Remove program icon.
5. You’ll see a big list of programs that are installed on your computer. Select the YouTube Video Player.
6. Click uninstall, and confirm that you want to remove YouTube Video Player.
You can follow the steps to wipe out any unnecessary files of YouTube Video Player from your computer:
1. Click Start and then go to My Computer.
2. Click C:/Program Files/ and then find out the YouTube Video Player associated files.
3. Locate YouTube Video Player associated files, select the folder and press SHIFT + DELETE to wipe out it from your PC.
4. Go to Recycle Bin on the desktop to remove it permanently.
5. Restart your PC to complete the uninstall task.
If you have no idea about how to go through a clean removal, you can try to use specialist software to uninstall programs. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool would uninstall those unwanted programs completely from your computer, it would also remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs, and force uninstall hidden applications installed in your system.
Perfect Uninstaller can truly help you uninstall YouTube Video Player completely, including wiping out other video programs such as SmartMovie and Aimersoft Video Converter. If you have removed YouTube Video Player manually but failed, you can also use Perfect Uninstaller to completely delete those leftovers.
Automatic way to delete YouTube Video Player permanently
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Run the program and then click on “Force Uninstall” tab.
3. Locate the folder of YouTube Video Player and then click “Next” to begin the removal.
4. By following the above several steps, all YouTube Video Player components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
- How to Remove Adware:Win32/Enumerate instantly
- Twain_32.dll error fix - Simple solutions to Twain_32.dll error
- How to get rid of bad image error?
- Error code C101A003 - Methods to fix error code C101A003 effectively
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- Easy Ways to Uninstall SterJo StartUp Monitor Free Completely from PC
- Windows update error 0X800b0100 - Fix error 0X800b0100 right now
- Win32.katusha.a Removal - How to Get Rid of Win32.katusha.a easily
- Virtumonde/ Vundo Removal Instruction