AVS Video Converter is a package of tools which allows you to extensively work with your videos and to perform multiple tasks. However, if the application leads to low CPU resource and slows down the performance of your Internet browser, or you get a message saying “Access is denied” when you try to use it, you may need to uninstall the program and reinstall it. Do you need help of removing video software? To uninstall AVS Video Converter, you can try two different methods.
The first method to uninstall the software is to remove it manually and this method contains two processes.
Using Add/Remove Programs:
1. Restart your computer first.
2. While you are in the process of starting, press on the F8 button on your keyboard.
3. Select Safe Mode and then click Enter to enter Safe Mode.
4. Click your Start menu and then open Run.
5. Enter appwiz.cpl and press OK.
6. On the list, highlight AVS Video Converter and then click Remove.
7. Keep on with the prompts till it requires you restart your computer.
Using Windows registry editor:
1. Go to Start Menu and then click on Run.
2. Enter regedit to activate the Registry Editor, and scroll down all folders to find and delete every related keys such as
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ AVS Video Converter
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ AVS Video Converter
3. Open system disc C: in the My Computer, and go to Programs Files folder.
4. Locate a folder named AVS Video Converter and delete all the files in it.
5. Reboot your computer.
If you are a computer beginner, it is never easy to make the AVS Video Converter leave the way it comes. If you have tried the manual removal method but you couldn’t force uninstall the software, a precise software uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller would be helpful for this issue. The specifically designed Perfect Uninstaller works its ways to expose the all installed entries of AVS Video Converter and have them removed in only a few minutes together with a few clicks!
Tips for force uninstalling AVS Video Converter:
1. Quit and exit any running programs.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Select Force Uninstall Icon and click on “Yes” in the popped up box.
4. Navigate to directory of AVS Video Converter in the hard drive, such as C:\Program Files\AVS Video Converter, and then click on next to start the Force Uninstall
5. Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories of AVS Video Converter are gone.
- Why does my Internet connection say "Limited access" and how to connect to the Internet correctly?
- Windows Error 797 Internet Problems - Fix It Now
- Disk Write Error - Causes and Solutions
- Microsoft error codes - Check and get rid of frequent Microsoft error codes
- Code 10 device cannot start - Solve computer error code 10 quickly
- Ilitili Virus - How to Remove Ilitili Virus completely
- Activate Easy Launcher
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.KillFiles.afz instantly
- Error 38 fix - Solve error 38 on your own