Have difficult in uninstalling JobSearch Toolbar? Want to completely remove the unused toolbar in minutes? If you may not be experts with installing and uninstalling toolbars from your computer, read this instruction carefully. With methods at your side now, you don’t have to worry about uninstalling JobSearch Toolbar anymore, as it is as easy and quick as ABC.
You can use the Extension Manager in Firefox to remove JobSearch Toolbar:
1. Click the “Tools” menu in the Firefox browser.
2. Click the “Extensions” menu item (“Add-ons” in Firefox).
3. In the Firefox Extensions Manager window, scroll down and click on the unwanted toolbar entry. For example, “JobSearch Toolbar” or “JobSearch Toolbar for Firefox”.
4. Click “Uninstall”.
5. Click “OK” or “Uninstall” in the confirmation window.
6. Exit Extension Manager. Restart your browser.
You can uninstall JobSearch Toolbar through your Add/Remove Programs window:
1. Click the Windows “Start” button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
2. Select “Control Panel” from the “Settings” menu.
3. Double-click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
4. Scroll down and click on the unwanted toolbar entry. For example, “JobSearch Toolbar for IE” or “JobSearch Toolbar”.
5. Click on “Change/Remove.”
6. Close any open windows.
Some some reason if you still see JobSearch Toolbar folder after uninstalling it in Add/ Remove Programs, you have to edit and delete its registry entries. But the chances are many users don’t even know where its registry entries are and what registry entries belong to JobSearch Toolbar. If you delete the registry entries of other programs, it would create more troubles.
If you decide to remove JobSearch Toolbar once and for all, delete it with uninstaller application. Perfect Uninstaller can forcibly uninstall any corrupted and half-uninstalled programs that Windows Add/ Remove Programs can’t. And it can backup and restore our registry before uninstalling, which greatly reduces the risk of messing up system registry. Its powerful scan engine can fully detect and remove all associated files, which saves us lots of time and trouble.
Are you ready to fully uninstall JobSearch Toolbar immediately? Let’s go!
1. Directly free download Perfect Uninstaller onto your desktop.
2. Install and launch the program.
3. Perfect Uninstaller provides 3 options to uninstall, including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. Choose one of options that you want to remove JobSearch Toolbar.
4. Follow steps on screen to finish the program removal.
- Alureon Removal Help - How to Remove Alureon from Your Computer instantly
- Completely Uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner with This Effective Instruction
- “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect” - Causes and fixes
- Way of Uninstalling Windows Media 8 Encoding Utility from Computer Once and for All
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- No sound on my computer - What to do when computer has no sound?
- Constant Windows 7 blue screen errors? Prevent BSOD errors on Windows 7 easily
- Code 52 error - Fix error code 52 immediately
- How to Remove Win 8 Security Suite 2013 from Computer