Have difficult in uninstalling JobSearch Toolbar? Want to completely remove the unused toolbar in minutes? If you may not be experts with installing and uninstalling toolbars from your computer, read this instruction carefully. With methods at your side now, you don’t have to worry about uninstalling JobSearch Toolbar anymore, as it is as easy and quick as ABC.
You can use the Extension Manager in Firefox to remove JobSearch Toolbar:
1. Click the “Tools” menu in the Firefox browser.
2. Click the “Extensions” menu item (“Add-ons” in Firefox).
3. In the Firefox Extensions Manager window, scroll down and click on the unwanted toolbar entry. For example, “JobSearch Toolbar” or “JobSearch Toolbar for Firefox”.
4. Click “Uninstall”.
5. Click “OK” or “Uninstall” in the confirmation window.
6. Exit Extension Manager. Restart your browser.
You can uninstall JobSearch Toolbar through your Add/Remove Programs window:
1. Click the Windows “Start” button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
2. Select “Control Panel” from the “Settings” menu.
3. Double-click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
4. Scroll down and click on the unwanted toolbar entry. For example, “JobSearch Toolbar for IE” or “JobSearch Toolbar”.
5. Click on “Change/Remove.”
6. Close any open windows.
Some some reason if you still see JobSearch Toolbar folder after uninstalling it in Add/ Remove Programs, you have to edit and delete its registry entries. But the chances are many users don’t even know where its registry entries are and what registry entries belong to JobSearch Toolbar. If you delete the registry entries of other programs, it would create more troubles.
If you decide to remove JobSearch Toolbar once and for all, delete it with uninstaller application. Perfect Uninstaller can forcibly uninstall any corrupted and half-uninstalled programs that Windows Add/ Remove Programs can’t. And it can backup and restore our registry before uninstalling, which greatly reduces the risk of messing up system registry. Its powerful scan engine can fully detect and remove all associated files, which saves us lots of time and trouble.
Are you ready to fully uninstall JobSearch Toolbar immediately? Let’s go!
1. Directly free download Perfect Uninstaller onto your desktop.
2. Install and launch the program.
3. Perfect Uninstaller provides 3 options to uninstall, including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. Choose one of options that you want to remove JobSearch Toolbar.
4. Follow steps on screen to finish the program removal.
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- Removing OTT Solutions Product Key Finder from Computer with Best Solution
- Guide to Fully Uninstall FotoSlate 4 from Your Computer
- The Easy Way to Uninstall Flash Player Pro from Computer
- How to fix an application error? Fix application errors instantly
- Easy-to-follow Instruction for Winsent Messenger Removal
- Causes and solutions to “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error
- How to Remove Win 7 Home Security Pro 2013 instantly
- Simple solutions to Windows update error 800736B3