MiniTool Partition Wizard is a free partition manager software that can create, delete, resize, format, copy, convert, and hide partitions; change drive letters; convert dynamic disks back to basic disks; and perform critical tests and maintenance duties. Do you have need to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition from your computer? What is the most efficient method to uninstall program from computer? If you are suffering problem and look for a practical solution to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition, you can just follow the instruction below step by step.
How to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition? There are two ways to achieve that goal.
Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition by applying the Add/ Remove Programs utility
1. Disable the program from Windows Task Manager first.
2. Go to Control Panel.
3. Click on Uninstall a program or Add or Remove Programs.
4. Select MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition, and then click on Uninstall or Change/Remove button.
5. In the MiniTool Partition Wizard window, select Uninstall button and click Continue button.
To fully remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition from your system, you need to edit the registry and delete keys that MiniTool Partition Wizard registered on you system. When you think you made a mistake and you want to correct it you can always use the backup of your registry that you made.
1. Open the Registry Editor by clicking the Start button, typing regedit into the Search box, and then pressing ENTER. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Locate and click the key or subkey that you want to back up.
3. Click the File menu, and then click Export.
4. In the Save in box, select the location where you want to save the backup copy, and then type a name for the backup file in the File name box.
5. Click Save.
Now you can clean up leftover entries on your system:
1. Click Start, and then scroll to and click Run.
2. Entering letters “regedit” in the appearing dialog box.
3. Find the following entries and delete them:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
4. Restart your computer.
Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition by applying the professional uninstaller
Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition manually is not always efficient because it requires you to completely deleting the registry values and associated files of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition. The job is too hard for computer novice. So, if you want to easily and effectively remove any unwanted program from your system, it is recommended that you try automatic uninstaller.
The safest and the most efficient method to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is to enable a trusted and powerful uninstall tool like Perfect Uninstaller on your computer. What you need to do is to download Perfect Uninstaller on your computer and follow the guide to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition as you wish.
- Why does my Internet connection say "Limited access" and how to connect to the Internet correctly?
- Simple and Effective Way to Uninstall Anyplace Control from Your PC
- Msvcr70.dll error fix - Steps to fix msvcr70.dll error instantly
- Pup.playsushi Removal Help - How to Remove Pup.playsushi simply
- How to Remove Backdoor.Korplug!gen2 completely
- Google SketchUp Removal Tutorial - How to Completely Uninstall Google SketchUp
- Rootkit.boot.sst.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.sst.a safely
- Windows error code 10 - Resolve error code 10 on your PC now