Smart Anti-Malware Protection is a fake antispyware software belonging to the same family of Best Malware Protection which use fake windows update alerts. The malware infiltrates by offering a free system scan. With various icons in the interface, Smart Anti-Malware Protection could provide any real function rather than damaging target computer. Comparing to purchasing the registered version and thinking it would remove detected virus, it would be wiser to remove Smart Anti-Malware Protection entirely.
The rogue software uses fake Microsoft Security Essentials Alerts to gain access to target computer. The fake alert would pop up either when you are redirected to unsecured websites or when a Trojan is executed in your computer. It is also necessary to clean up computer after deleting Smart Anti-Malware Protection.
There are some useful protection tips that you may use to kill Smart Anti-Malware Protection and make your computer secured against this malware.
1. Terminate Smart Anti-Malware Protection processes:
2. Delete these files and folders:
3. Remove Smart Anti-Malware Protection registry keys:
It is possible to remove malicious software manually, however only recommended for computer geek. For general users, you can use automatic removal tools. No matter whether your computer is getting a Smart Anti-Malware Protection infection or not, it is important to run a regular or even scheduled everyday antispyware scan to prevent possible malware, or spyware applications from running in the system background secretly.
Up-to-date antispyware software like Spyware Cease can detect and remove computer threats once and for all. This reliable and qualified computer security program is recommended to prevent and remove Smart Anti-Malware Protection.
- How to Remove Trojan.Ransomlock.R and Unlock Desktop
- Adware generic4.brcq - How Can I Remove Adware generic4.brcq once for all
- Backdoor.graybird - How to Remove Backdoor.graybird from Computers
- Causes and solutions to “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Win7DSFilterTweaker - Working Tutorial
- How to Remove Fast Address Bar completely from Your Browser
- Permanent Solution You Can Use to Uninstall ClaroRead from PC
- Error code BIOHD-8 - Fix your PC from error code BIOHD-8 easily
- Tips for Uninstalling Unwanted Elite Proxy Switcher on Windows