Smart Fortress 2012 is a malicious program that can damage the infected computer seriously. From the interface, you may think it is a computer protection program at the first sign. The software is classified as fake antivirus program. That means it pretends to be a legitimate virus removal program but actually it damages the system. Smart Fortress 2012 will displays security warnings saying the computer is attacked and system scan is recommended. After a scan, it lists several Trojans. Actually, the alerts, scans and scan reports are fake and they are all designed to persuade users to buy the useless full version to remove non-exist Trojans. It is just a common trick used by fake security programs, for example, Vista Antivirus 2013. The only thing you should remove is Smart Fortress 2012.
Rogue programs like Smart Fortress 2012 are one of the tough infections. It can corrupt programs, disable networking and control system, so as to prevent users from deleting it easily.
How to remove Smart Fortress 2012 in manual way
If the compromised computer is not totally under control of the rogue software, we have a chance to get rid of it manually. Manual way is to find out and delete all components of the rogue software including files, folders and registry items.
1. Run task manager and kill related process
2. Delete Smart Fortress 2012 files
3. Click “Start” menu, hit” Run”, then type “regedit”, and press the Enter. Delete Smart Fortress 2012 registry entries via registry editor.
How to remove Smart Fortress 2012 instantly
Obviously, manual way is not the fastest way to wipe off the rogue program. Moreover, manual way is not practical in some circumstances, for example, when task manager and registry editor is blocked by the virus. A comprehensive way to remove Smart Fortress 2012 is to use a professional virus removal program like Spyware Cease. Spyware Cease is an antispyware program that can remove rogue programs effectively. Furthermore, the antispyware can repair system vulnerability, which helps protect pc from familiar attacks.
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent2.ddnd by myself
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- How to Remove Search Enhance quickly
- PC Bug Doctor Removal Tutorial - Completely Uninstall PC Bug Doctor from Windows
- Best and Free Methods to Uninstall Comodo Internet Security from PC
- How to fix devsetup32.dll error? Learn together to fix devsetup32.dll error
- How to uninstall CyberDefender Internet Security Completely without Any Trace Left?
- What causes Windows 7 error 43 and how to fix it?
- Software Removal - How to Completely Uninstall OSL2000 Boot Manager