Panda Cloud Antivirus is a very good product that protects your computer from various threads and the fact that it works in a cloud makes it very light on system resources. Do you need to uninstall older Panda Cloud Antivirus version after installing a newer version? Have you ever failed to remove antivirus program from your computer? Chances are you just haven’t found the right one or aren’t doing things right. Here are a few tips to eliminate Panda Cloud Antivirus from Windows.
You can use Windows’s Control Panel to remove the unwanted program. Here are some Panda Cloud Antivirus removal tips you would want to try:
1. Close all Panda Cloud Antivirus windows and tabs.
2. Go to Windows Desktop.
3. Move your cursor to the lower right corner.
4. Select Settings from the menu that appears.
5. Select Control Panel from Settings.
6. Click Uninstall a program in the “Programs” section.
7. Double-click Panda Cloud Antivirus.
8. Click Uninstall from the confirmation dialog.
If you encounter uninstallation problems, or if Panda Cloud Antivirus does not appear in your installed programs list, please follow these steps:
1. Close all other running applications before attempting to uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus.
2. Download and re-run the install package for Panda Cloud Antivirus.
3. When the install wizard launches, you will be presented with the options to “Modify”, “Repair”, or “Remove” Panda Cloud Antivirus. Select “Remove” and follow the wizard to completion.
4. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
Well, if you wish to completely remove Panda Cloud Antivirus permanently, you may need to download and run an uninstall utility for your previous security app for it to be completely removed.
It is highly recommended you to use a professional uninstaller program like Perfect Uninstaller. It detects all the applications installed on your system, allowing you to choose the one to be removed; then, it offers users three uninstallation methods: Uninstall, Force Uninstall and Special Uninstall. It is the better and easier way to uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus and other programs on your computer.
If you are looking for the best method to remove Norton AntiVirus or AVG Anti-Rootkit once and for all and make sure you never get another spyware infection again, get your hands on Perfect Uninstaller as soon as you can!
- Stop 0Xc000000e startup error - Deal with Boot Error 0XC000000E easily
- W32.Phopifas Removal - How to Remove W32.Phopifas easily
- ThinkPoint Removal - How to Remove Think Point completely
- No sound on my computer - What to do when computer has no sound?
- 1601 iTunes error fix - Fix error 1601 on iTunes easily
- Best Tips to Uninstall Remote Registry Cleaner Completely from PC
- What does Error 502 Bad Gateway mean and how to solve it?
- Why is msmpeng.exe using so much CPU and how to fix msmpeng.exe error?
- Antivirus Protection 2012 - How to Remove Antivirus Protection 2012 instantly