October 21, 2008: Leading system security software vendor, CheeseSoft Ltd., today announced the newly release of Spyware Cease 2.2, an award-winning anti-spyware tool, designed specifically for the Windows operation system: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista. Providing real-time guard and comprehensive system scanning toolkits, Spyware Cease 2.2 is built to be more effectively than ever before on detecting and removing Windows specific threats to ensure the safety of your operation system. This newly update coincides with the professional after-sale service by adding the Submit toolkit to further content users’ demands.
Nowadays, there is a tendency that spyware threats become socially engineered attacks with the core purpose to post fake system errors while treating users into an action to purchase the spyware program itself, for example, XP Anti-spyware 2009. Meanwhile, those applications always come up with bundle of Trojans, malware, and virus.
Based on the increasing need for customers to seek for reliable PC protection, CheeseSoft’s spyware research team has built up a wide-range signature database and identified large number of malicious attacks specifically targeting Window operating system. Spyware Cease 2.2 detects and removes spyware, key-logger, Trojans, and in practically socially engineered threats that misleading Windows popup error message.
What’s more, with the added submit function, users are allowed to submit any unsolved problems, suspected Trajans or system analysis report to Spyware Cease support team with ease.
CheeseSoft promises that Spyware Cease will continue to evolve and offer more effective functions to scan and remove infections and threats.
The screenshot of newly added toolkit: Submit files
Free download Spyware Cease2.2 and shield your privacy now!
- Error 1305 repair - How to fix error 1305 quickly?
- Infostealer.Donx Removal – How to Remove Infostealer.Donx instantly
- How Can I Remove Backdoor:Win32/RDPopen from Windows System
- Error code 0X8024402 repair - Fix error code 0X8024402 easily
- Removing McAfee VirusScan Enterprise from PC for Good
- Need to Remove AthTek RegistryCleaner? Complete AthTek RegistryCleaner Uninstall Instruction
- Backdoor.Arcomrat Removal Program - How to Remove Backdoor.Arcomrat quickly
- How Can I Remove CleanBoan completely
- Learn How to Instantly and Completely Delete Crawler Toolbar from Computer