Spyware Cease 4.0 is Released
–A significant change of spyware signatures database
Cheesesoft, provider of PC system management tools, announces the release of new Spyware Cease 4.0, an outstanding anti-spyware program. In this new version, Spyware Cease has developed even stronger protection capabilities against the Rampant Virus and malware. The application has extended its spyware signatures database with additional 160,000 unique items for enhanced PC protection. Users can visit Spyware Cease official website and view the newly-added spyware list that has detailed information about the spyware threat, including threat level, threat definition and files & registry entries that are created when the threat is installing.
Efficiency and security are main characteristics of Spyware Cease. In this new version, the application continues to offer user-friendly functions and powerful threat removal mechanism to better protect PC system and personal data. The most notable improvements include:
- A large extended spyware database which is ten times more items than usual are added.
- An advanced spyware threat detection and removal mechanism.
- A comprehensive vulnerability scanner that can search for all known vulnerabilities and available patches in systems of Windows NT/ XP/ 2000 and VISTA.
- An enhanced real-time shield to prevent any unknown or malicious program from modifying computer registry.
“Spyware Cease 4.0 offers users an easy-to-use interface, powerful threat detection and removal capabilities, advanced system vulnerability scanner and unique registry shield,” Said by Gary, CEO of Cheesesoft. “This new version represents the great achievement of the Spyware Cease development team and we will continue to make effort to produce efficient and thorough protection for PC users.”
Get Spyware Cease now!
- How to tune your computer? Simple tips to make PC run at top performance
- Super AV 2013 - How to Remove Super AV 2013 instantly
- How to get rid of frequent Win32 computer error?
- BSOD code 0X0000007e - Tips to prevent and fix computer blue screen error easily
- Error 813 upon wakeup from sleep - Solve error 813 easily
- Trojan.Swisyn - How Can I Remove Trojan.Swisyn effectively
- Effective Ways to Uninstall ESET Smart Security 5 from Your PC
- Nero StartSmart Removal Guide - How to Uninstall Nero StartSmart for Good
- Quickly and Easily Uninstall Home Plan Pro from Computer