Spyware Cease 4.0 is Released
–A significant change of spyware signatures database
Cheesesoft, provider of PC system management tools, announces the release of new Spyware Cease 4.0, an outstanding anti-spyware program. In this new version, Spyware Cease has developed even stronger protection capabilities against the Rampant Virus and malware. The application has extended its spyware signatures database with additional 160,000 unique items for enhanced PC protection. Users can visit Spyware Cease official website and view the newly-added spyware list that has detailed information about the spyware threat, including threat level, threat definition and files & registry entries that are created when the threat is installing.
Efficiency and security are main characteristics of Spyware Cease. In this new version, the application continues to offer user-friendly functions and powerful threat removal mechanism to better protect PC system and personal data. The most notable improvements include:
- A large extended spyware database which is ten times more items than usual are added.
- An advanced spyware threat detection and removal mechanism.
- A comprehensive vulnerability scanner that can search for all known vulnerabilities and available patches in systems of Windows NT/ XP/ 2000 and VISTA.
- An enhanced real-time shield to prevent any unknown or malicious program from modifying computer registry.
“Spyware Cease 4.0 offers users an easy-to-use interface, powerful threat detection and removal capabilities, advanced system vulnerability scanner and unique registry shield,” Said by Gary, CEO of Cheesesoft. “This new version represents the great achievement of the Spyware Cease development team and we will continue to make effort to produce efficient and thorough protection for PC users.”
Get Spyware Cease now!
- Computer not shutting down - What should you do?
- Why does my Windows Explorer keep crashing? Fix Windows Explorer error quickly
- Runtime error 429 - Detailed causes and solutions
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware Uninstall Tutorial - Way to Successfully Remove Emsisoft Anti-Malware
- Email-Worm.Zhelatin Removal Help - Simple Way to Remove Email-Worm.Zhelatin instantly
- Fix Windows 7 "User profile cannot be loaded" error easily
- How can you resolve iTunes error 8012?
- RunDLL error at startup - Get rid of RunDLL error messages immediately
- Chrome error 6 - How to repair Google Chrome error 6 effectively?