Spyware Cease 4.0 is Released
–A significant change of spyware signatures database
Cheesesoft, provider of PC system management tools, announces the release of new Spyware Cease 4.0, an outstanding anti-spyware program. In this new version, Spyware Cease has developed even stronger protection capabilities against the Rampant Virus and malware. The application has extended its spyware signatures database with additional 160,000 unique items for enhanced PC protection. Users can visit Spyware Cease official website and view the newly-added spyware list that has detailed information about the spyware threat, including threat level, threat definition and files & registry entries that are created when the threat is installing.
Efficiency and security are main characteristics of Spyware Cease. In this new version, the application continues to offer user-friendly functions and powerful threat removal mechanism to better protect PC system and personal data. The most notable improvements include:
- A large extended spyware database which is ten times more items than usual are added.
- An advanced spyware threat detection and removal mechanism.
- A comprehensive vulnerability scanner that can search for all known vulnerabilities and available patches in systems of Windows NT/ XP/ 2000 and VISTA.
- An enhanced real-time shield to prevent any unknown or malicious program from modifying computer registry.
“Spyware Cease 4.0 offers users an easy-to-use interface, powerful threat detection and removal capabilities, advanced system vulnerability scanner and unique registry shield,” Said by Gary, CEO of Cheesesoft. “This new version represents the great achievement of the Spyware Cease development team and we will continue to make effort to produce efficient and thorough protection for PC users.”
Get Spyware Cease now!
- Trojan.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Gapz completely from PC
- Access error msstdfmt.dll - Guides to fix msstdfmt.dll error
- Opera Backup 2011 Uninstall - The Most Efficient Method Available for Opera Backup 2011
- Msvcr71.dll missing - Solutions to msvcr71.dll error effectively
- 404 Page Not Found - Simple Solutions to 404 Error
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.BAT.wGet.m with Simple Steps
- W32/Vanebot-R Removal - How to Remove W32/Vanebot-R immediately
- Free Tutorial on How to Uninstall IsoBuster Completely from Your Computer
- How to Stop Searchcompletion.com Pop-up quickly