SpywareBlaster is a killbit program for Microsoft Windows designed to prevent the installation of many so-called spyware, adware and malware programs by disabling the CLSIDs of popular spyware ActiveX controls, and also prevents the installation of any of them via a webpage. When using this program, do you need to uninstall and reinstall SpywareBlaster once in a while? How do you uninstall security program from your PC? If the SpywareBlaster removal plan fails to work, you can follow this instruction.
In order to uninstall SpywareBlaster from your computer you can do two things. You can either do it yourself, which waste a lot of time and risk a damaged computer. Or, you use the uninstaller program that will get any unwanted programs uninstalled within minutes without damaging your computer.
Manual Method to Uninstall SpywareBlaster
Before you start the uninstall process, make sure that all the running processes are ended. You can open task manager by press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Go to Processes tab, find and stop all processes that are generated by the.SpywareBlaster.
Then you must:
1. Open the Control Panel, this is located in the Start menu.
2. Click on the Uninstall a program option that is under the Uninstall icon.
3. Wait for windows to populate the list and then navigate to SpywareBlaster.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
5. Follow the instructions and then reboot your system.
What to do next in thoroughly uninstalling SpywareBlaster? You have to delete left-over files which will be left by the above process.
1. Press “Start” and then locate “My Computer”.
2. Go to “C:\Program Files”, search and find the left-over files of SpywareBlaster.
3. After you’ve identified these files, choose the selected folder and click “SHIFT + DELETE” to remove them permanently.
4. Empty your recycle bin and then restart your PC.
Automatic SpywareBlaster uninstall solution
Uninstalling programs with a software remover can speed up the entire process. It is also a safer way to delete programs as you won’t have to manually delete files and folders from the system registry. As previously stated, this can be a very dangerous task and should only be attempted if you know exactly what you’re doing. Deleting SpywareBlaster can be made easy with an uninstaller tool like Perfect Uninstaller. This wonderful uninstaller works very well to remove all the files and registry entries for a program, allowing you to get rid of them once and for all. We’ve found that it is one of the best uninstaller tools for program removal jobs, such as SpywareBlaster, Malware Inspector and Emsisoft Anti-Malware removals.
- How to Uninstall Skype Toolbar? Tips to Effectively Remove Skype Toolbar from PC
- How to Freely and Completely Uninstall Google Talk - Effective Google Talk Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.gcv
- How to deal with Windows Media “Did not fit on device” problem?
- How to Uninstall VIRUSfighter on Windows - Complete VIRUSfighter Removal
- Guide to Help You Easily Uninstall Nero 8 Ultra Edition from Computer
- Buma Stemra Virus - How to Remove Buma Stemra Virus completely
- Ntkrnlmp.exe Could Not Be Loaded - Fix Ntkrnlmp.exe Error Easily
- Uninstall Acoo Browser - 100% Guaranteed Solution for Acoo Browser Removal