SpywareBlaster is a killbit program for Microsoft Windows designed to prevent the installation of many so-called spyware, adware and malware programs by disabling the CLSIDs of popular spyware ActiveX controls, and also prevents the installation of any of them via a webpage. When using this program, do you need to uninstall and reinstall SpywareBlaster once in a while? How do you uninstall security program from your PC? If the SpywareBlaster removal plan fails to work, you can follow this instruction.
In order to uninstall SpywareBlaster from your computer you can do two things. You can either do it yourself, which waste a lot of time and risk a damaged computer. Or, you use the uninstaller program that will get any unwanted programs uninstalled within minutes without damaging your computer.
Manual Method to Uninstall SpywareBlaster
Before you start the uninstall process, make sure that all the running processes are ended. You can open task manager by press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Go to Processes tab, find and stop all processes that are generated by the.SpywareBlaster.
Then you must:
1. Open the Control Panel, this is located in the Start menu.
2. Click on the Uninstall a program option that is under the Uninstall icon.
3. Wait for windows to populate the list and then navigate to SpywareBlaster.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
5. Follow the instructions and then reboot your system.
What to do next in thoroughly uninstalling SpywareBlaster? You have to delete left-over files which will be left by the above process.
1. Press “Start” and then locate “My Computer”.
2. Go to “C:\Program Files”, search and find the left-over files of SpywareBlaster.
3. After you’ve identified these files, choose the selected folder and click “SHIFT + DELETE” to remove them permanently.
4. Empty your recycle bin and then restart your PC.
Automatic SpywareBlaster uninstall solution
Uninstalling programs with a software remover can speed up the entire process. It is also a safer way to delete programs as you won’t have to manually delete files and folders from the system registry. As previously stated, this can be a very dangerous task and should only be attempted if you know exactly what you’re doing. Deleting SpywareBlaster can be made easy with an uninstaller tool like Perfect Uninstaller. This wonderful uninstaller works very well to remove all the files and registry entries for a program, allowing you to get rid of them once and for all. We’ve found that it is one of the best uninstaller tools for program removal jobs, such as SpywareBlaster, Malware Inspector and Emsisoft Anti-Malware removals.
- Removing Adobe Photoshop CS4 from Computer with Effective Tips
- Uninstall PC Tools Threatfire - Steps for Simple PC Tools Threatfire Uninstall
- Trojan:BAT/Runner.B Removal - Best Way to Get Rid of Trojan:BAT/Runner.B
- Completely Uninstall Youtube Toolbar from Computer with Useful Methods
- How do I fix iTunes 3194 restore error? Fix iTunes error 3194 now
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- How can I resolve a constant error 8?
- Prevent and solve Unmountable Boot Volume STOP 0X000000ED in Windows 7 now
- Funmoods Removal - How to Remove Funmoods Browser Hijacker