Sqlite3.dll is quite an important dll file belonging to the SQLite Database Library program and is used to ensure the proper computer running. Helpful though, it at the same time generates some unknown errors due to a mis-removal or corruption of the sqlite3.dll file, stopping the computer from running improperly. No matter what the cause is, here you will get detailed solutions to deal with the sqlite3.dll error easily on your own.
By the way, here are several sqlite3.dll missing error message you might encounter while using the computer:
* The sqlite3.dll cannot be opened.
* The sqlite3.dll Windows runtime error.
* The sqlite3.dll at “0x059a3kf” referenced memory could not be written.
* This application has failed to start to run on Windows because sqlite3.dll cannot be found.
* The module sqlite3.dll was loaded but the call to dllregisterserver failed with error code 0X80004005.
Simple solutions to sqlite3.dll error
Most of the time, the sqlite3.dll error message when happen when then file is mis-deleted from your system. But it is lucky that many dll files are available on the Internet. If you cannot search the sqlite3.dll file on your computer, just open your browser and look for the best sqlite3.dll download place. The new dll file can replace the missing or corrupted one on your computer and quickly remove sqlite3.dll error after a PC restart. Besides downloading sqlite3.dll from the web, you can also copy one from a computer installed with the same OS or having a similar set of programs installed.
Secondly, check and update all outdated drivers for hardware devices. Some outdated drivers on the computer can also cause the “The file sqlite3.dll is missing” error. By the way, it is best that you can set your computer to automatically download and install all available Windows service packs.
After performing these steps, you might also want to think about using an antivirus program to remove any of the virus infections which could potentially be distorting the sqlite3.dll file. This is a quick process which is very easy to do – you just need to first download an antivirus program and then let it scan your PC, removing any of the infections that could be damaging your system.
To fix the sqlite3.dll error, you still need to fix Windows registry. We know that Windows registry is the directory that contains information to properly run all software and hardware on your computer. However, when the database is filled with a large amount of broken or invalid entries, not only the sqlite3.dll error but also other computer errors will appear again and again. When sqlite3.dll error comes to registry problems, it is best that you can download and run a registry cleaner tool as it will do the job well for you. In this way, there is no need to reinstall your computer and greatly save your time and energy.
So, those are the common causes & solutions to the sqlite3.dll missing error, but you are able to easily troubleshoot & repair it on your own. By the way, any of the above suggestions helps to effectively maintain PC performance. So, it is highly advised that you can perform them regularly in your daily PC life.
- File:\Boot\BCD missing - Fix “windows Boot Configuration Data File Is Missing” error easily
- Trojan.Apdahost.A - How to Remove Trojan.Apdahost.A from Your Slow PC
- How to Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Franvir quickly from Slow Computer
- Audiodg.exe error fix - Repair audiodg.exe error on your own
- All Available Methods to Uninstall GetPDF Splitter Merger from Computer
- How to fix Windows XP freezing? Stop XP from freezing effectively
- Activate Duplicate File Cleaner
- Fix XP Start Menu problems - Why XP Start Menu Not Working and How to Fix It?
- Windows Hangs in Normal Boot - Stop Computer Hangs Easily