Successfully adding the Startup Optimization into the new updated version, the dedicated Spyware Cease R & D team happily announced that Spyware Cease 6.4.0 was released on July 24, 2010!
What’s New in Spyware Cease 6.4.0?
The Startup Optimization function is the latest function of Spyware Cease 6.4.0, which can estimate elapsed time for booting up your system and then provide you with advice to optimize the startup items. Through the Startup Optimization, you can disable programs at system startup, service and Task Manager; so as to shorten the boot-up time.
How to use the Startup Optimization function?
Whenever you turn on Spyware Cease, it will pop up a message including the elapsed time of booting up your PC and suggestions for optimizing your system. You can click Optimize Startup to go to the setting page automatically. Then you can set the startup items according to your needs.
We welcome all computer users to download the latest updated Spyware Cease 6.4.0 from this site http://www.spywarecease.com/download.php to enjoy all specific features Spyware Cease 6.4.0 contains. Meanwhile, we welcome your feedback about our new version or any other question you encounter while using Spyware Cease. Remember that our dedicated support team (email@example.com) is always ready to assist you.
- SSL error 226 - Methods to fix SSL error 226 instantly
- System error 5 access denied – Troubleshoot & fix system error 5 now
- Error 138 fix - Troubleshoot & fix Google Chrome error 138 easily
- How to Remove Adware.Keenval quickly from PC
- Solutions on how to fix Netflix DRM Error N8156
- Dell computer just shut down - Fix unexpected PC shutdown problem now
- Windows Taskbar Is Missing - Why Windows Taskbar Disappeared and How to Get It Back?
- How to Uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner from Your Computer Immediately
- How to Remove Win 8 Security Suite 2013 from Computer