Successfully adding the Startup Optimization into the new updated version, the dedicated Spyware Cease R & D team happily announced that Spyware Cease 6.4.0 was released on July 24, 2010!
What’s New in Spyware Cease 6.4.0?
The Startup Optimization function is the latest function of Spyware Cease 6.4.0, which can estimate elapsed time for booting up your system and then provide you with advice to optimize the startup items. Through the Startup Optimization, you can disable programs at system startup, service and Task Manager; so as to shorten the boot-up time.
How to use the Startup Optimization function?
Whenever you turn on Spyware Cease, it will pop up a message including the elapsed time of booting up your PC and suggestions for optimizing your system. You can click Optimize Startup to go to the setting page automatically. Then you can set the startup items according to your needs.
We welcome all computer users to download the latest updated Spyware Cease 6.4.0 from this site http://www.spywarecease.com/download.php to enjoy all specific features Spyware Cease 6.4.0 contains. Meanwhile, we welcome your feedback about our new version or any other question you encounter while using Spyware Cease. Remember that our dedicated support team (email@example.com) is always ready to assist you.
- Backdoor.0access - How to Remove Backdoor.0access quickly
- DNS Server Not Responding - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- How to Remove ICSPA Virus quickly
- Windows Police PRO - How to Remove Windows Police PRO quickly
- Available Method to Uninstall 3GP Player 2011 for Good
- Tracking999.com - How to Remove Tracking999.com Redirect Virus
- Computer error 0X00000024 - Steps to get rid of code 0X00000024 blue screen error
- Error 0XC0000428 at startup - Steps to fix error 0XC0000428 effectively
- How to Fully Uninstall or Remove SysInternals Suite from Your PC