AVI Movie Player is a video player that can be associated with your AVI files so you just need to double click the file to play it. Don’t know how to thoroughly uninstall the program so that you can reinstall the new version of AVI Movie Player? Now you’ve got the information you need to go out and remove video program from your computer, regardless of whether or not it was giving you uninstall trouble in the first place. This instruction is necessary for you to uninstall AVI Movie Player from your computer.
When we accomplish the program uninstallation, the method we usually use is going to Start -> All Programs -> find the program you want to uninstall -> click Uninstall to uninstall it from the computer. But when you try the method to uninstall AVI Movie Player, you will find that things are different. There is no built-in uninstaller.
Here are steps to remove AVI Movie Player via Safe Mode
Step 1: Basically, you need to reboot your computer.
Step 2: When awaiting, keep pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
Step 3: Select Safe Mode, then click on ENTER to get into the Safe Mode.
Step 4: Click on Start Menu, then open the Run.
Step 5: Type appwiz.cpl into the blank space, and click OK.
Step 6: When all currently installed programs are listed, navigate to AVI Movie Player.
Step 7: Click on Remove, then follow the prompts to complete the removal.
Step 8: Reboot your PC at last.
If you find some items still on your system when the programs were uninstalled, go on the following process:
1. Browse through the “Steam Directory” in your system (it is usually located at C:\ Program Files or C:\ Program Files\AVI Movie Player). Delete the contents of the installation directory.
2. Press “Start”, click “Run” and enter “regedit”. In the left-hand column of your registry editor, locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE_AVI Movie Player. Right-click on the subdirectory of the unwanted program and click “Delete”.
It is also good for you to enable a professional uninstall tool to help you delete those AVI Movie Player related files and registry entries. With powerful uninstall techniques, Perfect Uninstaller is proved to be a professional uninstall tool that can force uninstall any leftovers of programs completely. With it, you can easily uninstall AVI Movie Player without any left over.
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.gcv
- Instruction to Uninstall IrfanView Immediately from PC - IrfanView Removal Help
- Fatal System Error c000021a - Stop c000021a Fatal System Error effectively
- Deep Online Scan - Spyware Cease 5.0 Released!
- Simple Method to Uninstall Pandora Recovery from Windows for Good
- Error code 12 fix - How to fix Device Manager code 12 error?
- How to Fully Uninstall Orca Browser for Windows 7 - Orca Browser Removal Guide
- Nv4_disp.dll error fix - Solve nv4_disp.dll error the quickest way
- Simple solutions to tune up your PC