“Windows failed to start. A Recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:
1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click next
3. Click “repair your computer.”
Some users complain that they keep on getting the above 0Xc000000e startup error message at some random point in time on the computer, but this especially happens at starting up the computer. Even though they are provided some solutions to do when encountering such a boot error 0Xc000000e, some do not work at all.
If you have ever tried the prompted solutions but still get a boot error 0Xc000000e message, you can easily perform the below steps to go & get the computer back to a previous status:
*Log on your system as an administrator.
*Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
*Click to select the Restore my computer to an earlier time option on the Welcome to System Restore page, and then click Next.
*On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system restore point in the in the appearing list, click your desired system restore point, and then “Next” to continue.
*Then, you should click “Next” to follow the on-screen steps to finish the restore job.
*Restart your computer when the restoration finishes to take them effect.
Secondly, you’d better check and fix corrupt system files. This is because if the system cannot locate the required files to start up the PC, it will soon display an error message. Take Windows 7 as an example, you can fix system file by simply following the solutions here:
*Open a command prompt with administrator privileges.
*Type “sfc /scannow” (without quotes but with the space) into the box.
* Hit Enter and follow the on-screen steps to go.
* Then your files will be scanned and repaired if necessary. Depending on your own system, it may take 10 or 20 minutes to complete this task.
By the way, if a virus has updated or changed the BIOS settings, you will also come to the chance to get the 0Xc000000e startup error messages. At this time, to prevent & fix the error, run a thorough virus scan and remove PC threats from the computer. You can do this easily by downloading a powerful antivirus program from the Internet.
Fourthly, you can seek help from some registry clean tool. Now, with the development of the computer technology, lots of freeware and shareware registry cleaners are available to download in the market. Just select the highly recommended one and you can fix all registry errors causing 0Xc000000e startup error on your computer immediately. Of all those I have ever used, I found that Registry Easy is really one that you can give a try. It will thoroughly scan your whole system and fix all existing & potential errors quickly within clicks. Besides, it also helps to protect your private information and improve computer performance immediately. So why don’t you give it a try??
However, if none of the above solutions works to deal with the computer startup error 0Xc000000e, it is best that you can do as suggested and send the error reports to the Microsoft support team for further analysis. Sometimes, some unknown errors will come onto the computer and will bring in unexpected disasters such as a “No boot sector installed” error message at PC starts. A simple report job will help you both save your time and save your money.
To sum up, no matter you are running a new or an old computer, I believe you do want it to run smoothly all the time without issue. If you are continuously suffering from a 0Xc000000e startup error message, stop it immediately with the above steps. Then, you will be always able to start up, run the computer properly.
- How to Remove Vista Defender Plus 2013 instantly
- How can I get my computer to stop freezing?
- Computer error code 646 - How do I fix error code 646 for Windows update?
- Removing Crystal Player Professional from PC Completely
- Solutions on how to fix Netflix DRM Error N8156
- Vista Defender 2013 - Best Way to Remove Vista Defender 2013 quickly
- Windows 7 activation error 0XC004C008 - Tips to fix error 0XC004C008 on Win 7
- Remove KraMixer DJ Software Free - How to Uninstall KraMixer DJ Software Perfectly
- Smart Anti-Malware Protection - How to Remove Smart Anti-Malware Protection instantly