So many computer users face with a blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal on the Windows computer. But not all of them know how to deal with the sudden blue screen error while surfing the web, downloading a file, or even starting up the PC… Typically, this error comes when there is problem in software or driver compatibility issue with hardware or operating system. Here, you will get some solutions on how to easily stop and prevent it.
No matter whenever you get the blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal message, directly restart the computer. Most of the time, the blue screen will go immediately after a system restart.
Then, fully scan your PC for malicious software. Malicious software or spyware programs are able to attach and destroy all files on your computer. Hence, when the Windows fail to read the required files, the blue screen problem together with a message saying driver_irql_not_less_or_equal will happen. So do remember to run your antivirus antispyware to thoroughly scan your computer. But the way, keeping an updated antivirus program to scan your computer slowly in the background is always a good idea as this helps to block and remove PC threats at any time. This helps to easily prevent and solve some other PC errors such as error 25025 in downloading Java or File:\Boot\BCD missing at PC startup.
After making sure the computer is totally virus clean, follow these steps to check and update all available computer drivers:
* Look for the start key, click on start, control panel, classic view.
* Double click on windows update. Let the windows search for new updates and download system update if possible. Let new devices and drivers update so that you can restart your computer once the drivers prompted after searching.
*You can also check for manuals or devices from the website. If there are any options, what you can do is to download and install the updated drivers; this manner may solve blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal.
* Now restart the computer again when prompted.
* Go back to control panel and double click the system icon.
*Click on device manager when you see windows, vista, or windows 7. Click the hardware tab and device manager afterwards, but this is only for windows XP.
*Open your registry cleaner and scan through your computer to solve the problem.
Also, it is most likely that the blue screen errors can be solved by a re-installation of some incompatible software as when some needed files to the specific program have been removed incorrectly. Under this circumstance, you must completely remove all program associated files and directories before reinstalling the program.
However, the most common reason for blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal is a corrupted registry which controls the proper running of the computer by storing all the important settings and options. We know that as time goes, the registry increases in size as you install applications and programs to your PC. If the programs are not updated, added or uninstall correctly, the registry will become corrupted and then cause a blue screen indicating driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. So, to help you deal with the blue screen error it is strongly advised that you can run a free registry scan on your PC to determine if there are damage entries insides your Registry and fix them directly.
Just as what you can learn from the above discussion, a blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal is commonly a result of a software or hardware issue on the PC. If cannot be repaired timely, it may bring in unknown PC errors or even total computer crashes. For the security of the PC, it is high time to start maintaining your computer from now on.
- Pup.hacktool.patcher - How to Remove Pup.hacktool.patcher from Windows
- How to Uninstall IMesh Toolbar the Easy Way - IMesh Toolbar Removal Instruction
- Backdoor.graybird - How to Remove Backdoor.graybird from Computers
- Error 0X800004005 - How to solve error 0X800004005 quickly?
- 0X80070570 error in Windows - Solve Windows error 0X80070570 effectively
- How to Easily Uninstall KeyScrambler Personal on a Windows PC
- Guaranteed VideoSpirit Pro Removal - How to Permanently Remove VideoSpirit Pro
- WORM_MORTO.SM - What is the Effective Way to Remove WORM_MORTO.SM
- Fast Way to Remove XP Antispyware Pro 2013 from Windows