It is quite common for you to encounter a STOP error message upon starting up the PC or launching a certain program. And the following STOP error 0X00000050 should be the most common one you have ever encountered:
“STOP: 0X00000050 (0x8872A990, 0×00000001, 0x804F35D7, 0×00000000)
Upon the appearing of this blue screen error code, some of your on-working projects will go just like a smoke and seriously, the computer will not perform properly as usual. Don’t worry if the STOP 0X00000050 blue screen error message appear frequently on your PC; and here you might get some possible solutions to deal with it.
Typically, a blue screen error is caused by many critical problems within the computer. The first thing you should do when getting a laptop blue screen of death is to cool down the computer. If the computer is overheating, there is no doubt that BSOD errors will happen again and again. It is highly recommended that you can turn off the computer for a while if you have used it for a much longer time.
Most of the time, blue screen errors are typically caused by viruses as they are able to attack & remove any file from the computer and eat up a large amount of system resources, causing the computer to show a blue screen when it cannot locate the file to run some computer correctly. So, do remember to run an adware, spyware, and virus scanner to thoroughly scan your whole PC and get rid of all PC infections. You can obtain this software for free from the Internet. By the way, to always ensure the smooth running of the computer without some unneeded messages just like STOP error code 0X00000050 or Outlook error 0X80070021, it is highly recommended that you should let your computer protection program always running in the background to realtime block & remove all potential threats.
Thirdly, to stop unknown blue screen error codes from appearing frequently, make sure that there are not too many programs running at once. No matter which program you run on the computer, it will call the system for available resource to run correctly. When there are not enough systems for the computer to load these programs, a blue screen error code 0X80070021 will happen. Click Ctrl+Alt+Delete together to bring the Task Manage, find and quit the unwanted programs immediately.
Sometimes, some incompatible graphics drivers and Wireless network drivers will stop the computer from running properly by showing a blue screen STOP error code 0X00000050. If this is the case, you can uninstall them immediately and re-install them again in compatible mode. To do this, you can simply follow the steps here:
* When downloading a driver, select to place it on the Desktop.
* Right Click the driver installation file and select Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options in from the appearing list.
* Click Apply/OK to continue.
* Right Click the file and select the “Run as Administrator” option to install it on your PC.
Finally, you need to fix your Windows Registry – If you have ever learned some of my previous posts, you should know that Windows registry is the brains behind the entire operation of your PC as it is used to store all of the critical information about your PC and almost all programs installed on the PC. Data such as Windows configuration settings, user settings, hardware and software settings, memory settings, and all kinds of other information are all saved in this database. However, the Windows registry is quite easy to become corrupted as you uninstall programs or some virus infections, etc. If the system cannot write the computer for the correct entries to perform your task, you will soon come across a STOP error 0X00000050 message. So, directly download and run a registry cleaner to fix all errors on your computer right now!
Well, no matter you are running a new or an old computer, a blue screen error message such as STOP error 0X00000050 can be inevitable. But luckily, with the above steps you can easily troubleshoot and deal with it on your own without difficulty.
- Problem of AppCrash - Deal with AppCrash error
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- Fake Microsoft Antivirus 2013 Removal – How to Get Rid of Microsoft Antivirus 2013 easily
- Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT - How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT effectively
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Uninstall Guide - Effective Way to Remove Adobe Photoshop CS3
- How to Remove Vista Antivirus Plus 2013 completely from Your Computer
- Sftwred.info - How to Remove Sftwred.info Browser Hijacker
- Tips for Uninstalling Unwanted Elite Proxy Switcher on Windows
- Fatal System Error c000021a - Stop c000021a Fatal System Error effectively