Several users report that they are receiving a BSOD suddenly with the following info while starting up the PC or launching a certain program:
STOP: 0X0000007A (0XE152D7BC, 0XC000000E, 0XBF91D557, 0X170E9860)”
But they do not know how to stop this error code 0X0000007A and make the computer run properly. Actually, it is very easy to troubleshoot and figure out this BSOD errors on your own. Do not know how to do? Take a look at the step-by-step instructions here, then you can get rid of this BSOD error code instantly.
Sometimes the STOP 0X0000007A blue screen comes out only once and then not again for a second time. In this case, a simple restart is just what you need to resolve the blue screen crash.
On the other hand, if the problem is more regular, you may have to deal with other things.
Sometimes, the 0X0000007A blue screen errors might be caused by spyware and viruses infection because they are able to attack and remove any system core files from the computer. Once any file that related to the Windows installer has been removed from the computer, you will come to the chance to get the blue screen with 0X0000007A error message. Download & run a powerful antivirus/antispyware product to remove such threats now.
After making sure the computer is totally virus free, you should perform the steps below to release more available system resource. Sometimes, a lack of system resource can also bring in a blue screen either with error code 0X0000007A or STOP c0000218 to happen:
* Disable some unnecessary startup options to free up memory at system startup
* Uninstall the useless programs from your computer completely
* Clean up the temporary/useless system files immediately with the “Disk Cleanup” utility
* Regularly run “chkdsk” and “Disk defragmenter” to check and fix hard disk errors.
Also, it is still necessary for you to update all the hardware devices on your PC to the latest version. We all know that a driver is software that helps to ensure the smooth communication of the computer and hardware or devices. Without drivers, the hardware that you install on the computer—for example, a video card or a webcam—will not work correctly. However, there are still chances for some manufacturers to leave some problems in their products. Hence, they will revise their drivers periodically to solve the bugs in software and hardware. If the drivers on your computer are not updated to the latest one, it may have problems in communicating with some of the hardware or software installed, causing the annoying STOP error 0X0000007A blue screen to appear. SO, do remember to download and install all available hardware & software drivers.
Finally, check and repair Windows registry errors. The Windows registry will be the last thing that you should do when trying to get rid of BSOD errors with STOP 0X0000007A message on your computer. You know that the registry will get corrupted with thousands of data over time as you install and uninstall the applications & programs. If you computer becomes slow because of registry issues, opening up programs or files, surfing on the internet will easily cause the blue screen of death. That is because your Windows registry has incalculable problem which needs to be resolved immediately. Therefore, it is sincerely recommended that you can download and install an outstanding registry cleaner to automatically troubleshoot and fix the registry errors & speed up your PC without seeking helps from some computer technicians. Soon after fixing the registry errors, Windows blue screen of death problem will be solved instantly as well.
Well, a sudden computer crash together with a BSOD error will greatly affect the proper running of the PC, and at the same time may bring in irreparable data loss. If the STOP error code 0X0000007A appears frequently on your PC, do not ignore it and you should take instant action to deal with it as quickly as possible.
- Steps to Force Uninstall AVI Movie Player from Your Computer
- How to Remove Search Enhance quickly
- Removal of Page Manager - Way to Fully Uninstall Page Manager from PC
- Method to Uninstall File & Folder Protector Completely and Permanently
- How to Uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner from Your Computer Immediately
- Outlook error 80040115 - Easy tips to solve error 0X80040115 in Outlook
- Effective Method Makes InsideCAT Lite Edition Removal Easy
- Trojan.Dialer - How to Remove Trojan.Dialer instantly
- PC Tools AntiVirus Uninstall Tips - Methods to Uninstall PC Tools AntiVirus Completely and Quickly