Handy Recovery is a utility designed to recover accidentally erased folders or through the action of a virus. Need to uninstall Handy Recovery but fail to do so? If this is the problem you have ever encountered, then learn some software uninstalling skills from this page. The following uninstall instruction will help you easily and thoroughly remove the Ham Radio Deluxe from computer.
How to uninstall Handy Recovery from Windows 7 and XP?
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
2. End all related processes in Task Manager.
3. Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
4. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate Handy Recovery in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
6. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
If you are afraid of doing wrong steps of manual deletion, there is another way for you to fully uninstall Handy Recovery – to use a powerful uninstall tool named Perfect Uninstaller. With Perfect Uninstaller at hand, you can uninstall Handy Recovery totally, including its files and entries.
Perfect Uninstaller has basically three important functions:
It helps to remove the program that the user wants.
It effectively helps to scan your driver to find any related files.
And it also helps the user to scan the registry to find any related files at the least possible time span.
You can use it to remove any program we want, no matter whether of Handy Recovery, ClaroRead or IObit Smart Defrag. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer and may causing crash. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use reliable uninstall tools to uninstall unneeded software
How to force uninstall Handy Recovery from your computer automatically?
Step1. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
Step2. Double click the program to be uninstalled in “Display Name” list to start the removal.
Step3. Find the Handy Recovery directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program to be uninstalled.
Step4. Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to start the Handy Recovery removal.
- Error code 1 - How to fix error code 1 easily?
- How to Remove Trojan.Badminer Step by Step
- Searchwebresults.com - How to Remove Searchwebresults.com from Your Browser
- Hacktool.unreal.a Removal - How to Get Rid of Hacktool.unreal.a instantly
- Brand New Spyware Cease 6.0 Released - Specialized for Every Computer User!
- Page will not open - What to do when website will not open?
- How to Easily Uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from Windows PC
- What causes a fatal exception error and how to fix it?
- Trojan.Chromext - How to Remove Trojan.Chromext in minutes