Media Player Classic is a lightweight media player for 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows. When you look at Task Manager, you may find the program running abnormally in your computer using a large portion of my operating system. Do you want to uninstall Media Player Classic? What can you do to completely remove video program from computer? This article provides you some useful information on how to uninstall Media Player Classic thoroughly.
Instruction to uninstall Media Player Classic
1. To uninstall Media Player Classic, open the Control Panel of your computer.
In Windows XP, select Add or Remove Programs. (If you are using Windows Vista, select Uninstall a program.)
In Windows XP, this opens up the Add or Remove Programs window that displays a list of the programs installed on that computer.
2. Scroll down the list to find the Media Player Classic software that you want to uninstall.
3. Click on the name of the program will expand it to reveal more detail about the program.
4. Next, click the Change/Remove button. This will open the Maintenance Options wizard for Media Player Classic.
5. Of the maintenance options available, select Remove and then click “Next”.
6. Media Player Classic then asks you to confirm that you want to completely remove the Media Player Classic software and its features.
7. Click OK. A progress bar is displayed while the files are being removed from your computer.
8. This process may take some time. You will know when the files have been uninstalled because you will see the “Finish” screen.
Next, remove files related with Media Player Classic:
1. Open My Computer and then browse to C:/Program Files/ Media Player Classic, select that entire folder and press SHIFT + DELETE.
2. This will remove that folder from your computer forever, taking the Media Player Classic software with it.
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without such complicated process? Actually, it is really tough when you try to uninstall Media Player Classic manually. Most of the time, it seems that Media Player Classic has been removed from your computer successfully, however; lots of components and registry entries of it are still hidden in some folders which will occupy your system resource and slow your PC down. Therefore, if you want to uninstall Media Player Classic from your system in a complete manner, you can try Perfect Uninstaller which is the best application removal software to help you remove Media Player Classic and any video software including SoundTaxi and VLC Media Player.
- Is ccmexec.exe safe and how to repair ccmexec.exe error?
- How to Remove Windows Antivirus Release instantly
- How to Remove PCH Search Engine and Stop Web Browser Redirection
- Uninstalling Outlook Express Backup Tiger from Computer Effectively
- BSOD code 0X0000007e - Tips to prevent and fix computer blue screen error easily
- How to fix computer freeze? Optimize PC performance now
- How to Remove PUA.RoclaToolbar quickly
- The Most Efficient Way to Uninstall Vbuzzer Messenger from Windows
- 0X80070570 error in Windows - Solve Windows error 0X80070570 effectively