LimeWire Download Manager is the essential add-on for people who use LimeWire to download files such as MP3 Music! If the software is not compatible well with other file sharing applications (such as Kazaa, Kazaa Lite, iMesh, eDonkey, Morpheus, BitTorrent and WinMX) and any folder on your computer, I guess you need a plan for removing LimeWire Download Manager. How to quickly and completely uninstall Windows program from your PC? This article will show you how to do just that.
To remove a program that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
1. Double-click on My Computer (on some XP systems, click Start My Computer).
2. Double-click on drive C:
3. Double-click on the Program Files folder.
4. Double-click on the LimeWire Download Manager folder.
5. Double-click on any files that end with Uninst.exe by right-clicking the file and follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
If for some reason, you have done the removal and LimeWire Download Manager will still not uninstall, do the following:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, click LimeWire Download Manager that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
In case you fail to uninstall LimeWire Download Manager finally, what you can do is looking for an alternative solution – one of which is to utilize an uninstall tool called Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller offers a complete and revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely get rid of LimeWire Download Manager and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. The automatic solution has been quite easy for computer users to remove Windows software easily and completely out of box. I am sure you will get the LimeWire Download Manager deletion done quickly and happily with Perfect Uninstaller.
- How to Remove Udugg.com Browser Hijacker
- Windows 7 vic32.dll error - Instructions to repair vic32.dll error quickly
- Worm.Win32.Fipp.a Removal Help - Simple Way to Remove Worm.Win32.Fipp.a completely
- P2grc.dll error fix - Easy solutions to p2grc.dll error
- Windows vista service cause freeze - Solve Vista freezing issue instantly
- Aimersoft Video Converter Removal Helps - Uninstall Aimersoft Video Converter Completely
- Spyware Cease Webinars : Cleanning Up Infections
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Win7DSFilterTweaker - Working Tutorial
- Completely Uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner with This Effective Instruction