LimeWire Download Manager is the essential add-on for people who use LimeWire to download files such as MP3 Music! If the software is not compatible well with other file sharing applications (such as Kazaa, Kazaa Lite, iMesh, eDonkey, Morpheus, BitTorrent and WinMX) and any folder on your computer, I guess you need a plan for removing LimeWire Download Manager. How to quickly and completely uninstall Windows program from your PC? This article will show you how to do just that.
To remove a program that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
1. Double-click on My Computer (on some XP systems, click Start My Computer).
2. Double-click on drive C:
3. Double-click on the Program Files folder.
4. Double-click on the LimeWire Download Manager folder.
5. Double-click on any files that end with Uninst.exe by right-clicking the file and follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
If for some reason, you have done the removal and LimeWire Download Manager will still not uninstall, do the following:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, click LimeWire Download Manager that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
In case you fail to uninstall LimeWire Download Manager finally, what you can do is looking for an alternative solution – one of which is to utilize an uninstall tool called Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller offers a complete and revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely get rid of LimeWire Download Manager and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. The automatic solution has been quite easy for computer users to remove Windows software easily and completely out of box. I am sure you will get the LimeWire Download Manager deletion done quickly and happily with Perfect Uninstaller.
- How to Uninstall Advanced System Care - Complete Advanced System Care Removal Guide
- WIN32.BHO.acw Removal Tool - How to Remove WIN32.BHO.acw instantly
- Manually fix virtual memory errors - Get computer optimized easily
- GoldWave Removal Instruction – Uninstall GoldWave from Computer Effectively
- How to Remove Wiseconvert Toolbar easily
- Uninstall and Remove MyStart Social Toolbar from Computer for Good
- How to Fully Uninstall or Remove SysInternals Suite from Your PC
- False Positive Detection to Spyware Cease Has been Corrected -Spyware Cease 3.7 New Release
- No data received - Solve No data received problem in Google Chrome now