ZoneAlarm Free Firewall can keep your PC free from viruses that slow down performance, and spyware that steals your personal information, passwords, and financial data. Are you looking for an effective way to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall when you want to reinstall it? How can you thoroughly and completely uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall from your computer? The best way to get rid of security program is to use the method that’s not only up to your level, but is most effective at removing your programs.
To make this removal smooth, you need to end all processes related to ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc altogether and then find out all its processes and end them.
You can choose the one the following methods to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
Uninstall the program through add/remove programs
1. Click Start and choose Control Panel.
2. Click Change or Remove programs and find ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. Click Change/Remove button to uninstall.
3. A Confirm Windows will pop up to ask Are you sure you want to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. Click Yes to continue. Then ZoneAlarm Free Firewall will be uninstalled from IE automatically.
Uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by using its default uninstaller
1. Go to Start – All Programs – ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
2. Click Uninstall and then follow the Wizard to uninstall the program.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
4. When the removal is complete, click “Finish”, and restart your computer.
If you cannot thoroughly uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by these two methods above, you can try to uninstall the program with a 3rd party uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tools for you, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool. Performing perfectly in many tests, Perfect Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. Use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs and you won’t be regretted.
- Computer won't start - How to fix a computer that won’t turn on?
- Free Everest Home Edition Removal - Way to Force Uninstall Everest Home Edition
- How to Remove Vista Security Plus 2013 instantly
- Quickly and Easily Uninstall Home Plan Pro from Computer
- Activate Memory Savior
- Speedy, Accurate, Timely - Spyware Cease 4.5 is Released!
- How to get rid of “Windows Has Recovered from a Serious Error” message?
- SSL error 226 - Methods to fix SSL error 226 instantly
- How to Remove 2YourFace completely from the PC