If you download Cool Edit Pro for your Windows system and don’t want to use it, you may need to uninstall it directly. The process of uninstalling Windows software can be a complicated one for computer novices and if you want to get rid of Cool Edit Pro fast, you will have to follow detailed tutorial. Let’s have a look how easy it is to remove Cool Edit Pro by using methods below.
Method one: Remove Cool Edit Pro with Windows Control Panel
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program.
3. Go through the list of installed programs until you locate Cool Edit Pro you want to uninstall.
4. Highlight the program and then select Uninstall.
5. Follow the Prompts to complete the removal.
Method two: Uninstall Cool Edit Pro with the built-in installer tool
1. If you have added the program to the Start menu, you can find directory of Cool Edit Pro in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall Cool Edit Pro.
2. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the Cool Edit Pro, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the browser.
3. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
Now you can see that removing Cool Edit Pro from your computer is simple. However, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. Some related folders and files, and some registry entries were left behind and these leftovers will bring you trouble in the future if you cannot get rid of them completely. Hence, it is highly recommended users to use a 3rd party uninstall tool.
Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool and it would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely for you. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. This tool performs perfectly in our tests. Use this tool to uninstall Cool Edit Pro or any unwanted programs such as Google SketchUp and Flash Catcher, leaving no rubbish traces do harms to your computer.
- ThinkPoint Removal - How to Remove Think Point completely
- Trojan.ADH Removal - How to Remove Trojan.ADH from Your PC
- How to Uninstall Power Search Toolbar - Remove Power Search Toolbar from PC for Good
- How to Ensure a Complete Removal of IIS Log Archiver
- How to Thoroughly Remove FreeFileSync - Best FreeFileSync Uninstall Guide
- XP Security 2012 Uninstall Guide - How to Remove XP Security 2012 safely
- Effective Methods to Uninstall PageDefrag from PC Completely
- Iw3mp.exe Is Not Working - Causes and Fixes
- How to Easily Uninstall KeyScrambler Personal on a Windows PC