MediaInfo Lite is a free tool that can be used to determine just which codec you need. If you want to update MediaInfo Lite to the latest version, it is suggested you uninstall the MediaInfo Lite on your computer first, and then download the new one if the upgrade is fail. Need an efficient way of removing video program? The following article displays different way on how to uninstall MediaInfo Lite from computer.
You have to delete the registry values and associated files of the program as well.
First, remove MediaInfo Lite from the Start menu.
1) Close all the process related to MediaInfo Lite from Windows Tasky Manager.
2) Click Start>Programs or All programs> MediaInfo Lite>Uninstall MediaInfo Lite.
3) Reboot the computer.
Or remove it from Control panel:
1) Click Start at the left corner of your desktop.
2) Select Settings and move to Control panel.
3) Click on Add or Remove Programs.
4) Highlight MediaInfo Lite in the program list.
5) Click on Remove button under MediaInfo Lite.
6) Then follow instructions on the screen.
7) You may have to reboot your computer afterwards to complete the task.
In order to completely remove the software from your computer you will need to manually remove the registry entry it creates.
1) Reboot your computer and then return to the Start menu.
2) Click on the “Search” feature. Type the word “regedit” into the Search box and press the Enter key. Double-click the registry editor icon when it appears in the list of search results.
3) Press the “Ctrl” and “F” keys at the same time to load the registry editor’s search box. Type “MediaInfo Lite” into the box and press Enter.
4) Right click the registry entry that will show up in the search results.
5) Choose “Delete” to finish removing the MediaInfo Lite from your computer.
For a better and easier way to uninstall MediaInfo Lite, it is recommended to use Perfect Uninstaller. In a few clicks you’ll be able to remove MediaInfo Lite and more video program like SoundTaxi, VLC Media Player and all of the leftover completely without taking the risks to delete the registry leftover keys, see the detailed steps below:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Quit and exit any running applications.
3. Right click the directory or folder of MediaInfo Lite in Drive C (as default), C:\Program Files\MediaInfo Lite, to select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
5. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directory of MediaInfo Lite is gone.
- How to get rid of “fatal error no language file was found” messages?
- Windows Malware Firewall Removal - How to Remove Windows Malware Firewall instantly
- No Audio Output Device installed - Suggestions to fix computer sound problem easily
- Computer shuts down randomly? Fix random computer shutdowns effectively
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- Downloader.Puzby Removal - How to Remove Downloader.Puzby quickly
- What is a system32 error and how to fix system32 error?
- Windows Hangs in Normal Boot - Stop Computer Hangs Easily
- Ways to Delete GoodSearch Toolbar from Computer Thoroughly