The Babylon Toolbar is a web browser add-on application that allows you to type foreign words in the given space and translate them to any language. There are quite a few users out there who have installed the Babylon Toolbar after downloading other software. If the Babylon Toolbar is not what you want, you need to uninstall it absolutely. How can you remove unneeded toolbar from your browser and from your entire computer? Learn how to thoroughly uninstall Babylon Toolbar with the following tutorial.
Uninstall Babylon Toolbar from Firefox Browser
1. To change the Search option, click the search button.
2. Then select the Manage Search Engines.
3. Select Babylon Toolbar and click Remove.
4. Lastly, change your homepage.
Uninstalling Babylon Toolbar from Internet Explorer
1. Reset your homepage and search option.
2. Go to Tools icon, click on Internet Options, and then select your homepage.
3. To change the Search option, click the Settings.
4. Click the name of your preferred search provider, and then Set as default.
5. To remove Babylon Toolbar, select it and click Remove.
How to clean up Babylon Toolbar leftover files? You could remove them manually if you are an expert, click “Start” and then click” run”, enter “regedit” and press Enter, then you should find files and registries that relevant to Babylon Toolbar in the folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. You should be very careful of not misdeleting other files and registries or it would worse enough to lead a system collapse.
If you want to completely force uninstall any unwanted toolbars, applications or software in minutes and few processes, the best option is to get a 3rd party uninstaller software solution. The uninstaller program I choose is Perfect Uninstaller, which can fully display all programs installed in the computer and Force Uninstall corrupted programs that Control Panel can’t display and uninstall. It could seriously aid me in deleting all of my unwanted files. Using this software can be a lot quicker and easier than manually removing toolbar like Skype Toolbar or ShopFree Toolbar.
To uninstall Babylon Toolbar on the easiest, safest and fastest way, just follow steps below:
1. Download and install a Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Right click the directory of Babylon Toolbar to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal.
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer to take effect.
- Boot device not found – Troubleshoot and fix “Boot device not found” error message now
- Megaupload Toolbar Uninstall - Suggestion for Removing Megaupload Toolbar for Good
- What causes error code 5 and how to fix it quickly?
- SpyDig 2010 - One Software for Max Security!
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now
- Simplest Way to Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition from PC
- How to get rid of error message “Not a valid win32 application”?
- Constant Windows 7 blue screen errors? Prevent BSOD errors on Windows 7 easily
- Ewoss Toolbar Removal - Quick Way to Uninstall Ewoss Toolbar from Computer