Magic Translator is software that can translate into your local language, any selected text on a web page. If you are willing to uninstall Magic Translator, be prepared for a little lengthy and complicated process. Need help for uninstalling Windows software from your computer? Here are some detailed steps and guidelines to make this Magic Translator removal process a bit easier for you.
Method 1: Mnaually Remove Magic Translator in safe mode
1. Start the computer in safe mode. To do this, follow these steps:
Restart the computer.
Press F8 while the computer is restarting.
Click Safe Mode, and the press ENTER.
2. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
3. Locate and click on Magic Translator from the list of installed applications, then click the Change/Remove button.
4. The Uninstallation of Magic Translator dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall.
5. Select the components you wish to uninstall and click OK.
6. Follow the prompts to uninstall Magic Translator, and then restart the computer when you are prompted.
When your PC has restarted, you could still be left with traces of the browser on your system. Check that the Magic Translator icon has been removed from your desktop and under the Program Files menu under your Start menu. Delete any programs that you find that are associated with Magic Translator.
If Magic Translator is not workable for you, try Method 2.
Method 2: Force Uninstall Magic Translator Once and For All
Security experts recommend removing Magic Translator using a reputable uninstaller program. If you are one of those who have equipped such malicious application on your computer, do not hesitate and fully eliminate it right away.
1. Free downloaded reliable uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller and ran it;
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Magic Translator;
3. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”
4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
If you are going to learn more about program removal, you can have a look at one of these tips:
- Folderico Uninstalling Tips - How to Get Rid of Folderico Completely from PC
- Force Remove IE History Tracker from PC - IE History Tracker Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Search Enhance quickly
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now
- Laptop keeps freezing up - Stop laptop freezing issue easily
- How to fix ActiveX problems? Simple solutions to repair ActiveX error
- Infostealer.Dexter Removal - How to Remove Infostealer.Dexterquickly
- Backdoor.ciadoor - How to Remove Backdoor.ciadoor instantly
- Tips for Uninstalling Unwanted Elite Proxy Switcher on Windows