Magic Translator is software that can translate into your local language, any selected text on a web page. If you are willing to uninstall Magic Translator, be prepared for a little lengthy and complicated process. Need help for uninstalling Windows software from your computer? Here are some detailed steps and guidelines to make this Magic Translator removal process a bit easier for you.
Method 1: Mnaually Remove Magic Translator in safe mode
1. Start the computer in safe mode. To do this, follow these steps:
Restart the computer.
Press F8 while the computer is restarting.
Click Safe Mode, and the press ENTER.
2. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
3. Locate and click on Magic Translator from the list of installed applications, then click the Change/Remove button.
4. The Uninstallation of Magic Translator dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall.
5. Select the components you wish to uninstall and click OK.
6. Follow the prompts to uninstall Magic Translator, and then restart the computer when you are prompted.
When your PC has restarted, you could still be left with traces of the browser on your system. Check that the Magic Translator icon has been removed from your desktop and under the Program Files menu under your Start menu. Delete any programs that you find that are associated with Magic Translator.
If Magic Translator is not workable for you, try Method 2.
Method 2: Force Uninstall Magic Translator Once and For All
Security experts recommend removing Magic Translator using a reputable uninstaller program. If you are one of those who have equipped such malicious application on your computer, do not hesitate and fully eliminate it right away.
1. Free downloaded reliable uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller and ran it;
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Magic Translator;
3. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”
4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
If you are going to learn more about program removal, you can have a look at one of these tips:
- Computer won’t boot due to status 0XC00000e9? Fix computer error 0XC00000e9 now
- How to Completely Uninstall RivaTuner - Tutorial for RivaTuner Remival
- Two Ways to Remove Trojan-Clicker.Win32.VB.gkp completely
- How to Uninstall WinToFlash from Your PC - WinToFlash Removal Tutorial
- Memory parity error blue screen - Solve BSOD errors effectively
- STOP 0X00000124 error - Solve BSOD STOP 0X00000124 easily
- Outlook error cannot find email server - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Uninstall Acoo Browser - 100% Guaranteed Solution for Acoo Browser Removal
- How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2009 - Norton AntiVirus 2009 Removal Guide