Digital Defender is a free antivirus software easy to use, fast and does not slow down your computer. Sometimes antivirus software can be very hard to use, it often slows down your computer and seems to be built by engineers for engineers. Do you need to uninstall Digital Defender for these reasons? If you want to remove security program from the PC, the following method should be the best choice. You can thoroughly uninstall Digital Defender within minutes.
Instruction to uninstall Digital Defender from your windows
1. Go to the “Start Menu” → Select “Control Panel” → Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
(If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 – Select “Control Panel” → Click on “Uninstall a Program”.)
2. Search for Digital Defender in the list → Select the program → Click on the “Remove” button.
(Note: If you are using Windows Vista/7 – Click on “Uninstall” up near the top of that window.)
3. Click on “Uninstall”. Then restart your computer.
The last step is to check the left-overs of the Digital Defender, please perform the below two steps:
1. Go back to the desktop, click Start button and All Programs, you will find that the shortcut of Digital Defender has gone, if not, right click it and click Delete.
2. Go to the desktop, double click My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:) and then double click Program Files. Right click the folder named Digital Defender and click Delete to remove the left-overs.
If you do not have enough time and ability to remove Digital Defender completely, you are recommended to follow option below.
In order to effectively uninstall unwanted applications from your computer, you’ll need the right tools to do the job. A great resource for such applications can be found right here: download Perfect Uninstaller
Perfect Uninstaller will carry out all the duties of manually removing software, but it is more safe and effective to do the program removal job. Let the uninstaller helps you fully uninstall and remove Digital Defender or any unwanted programs with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
Removing PC Pitstop Exterminate or Comodo Internet Security manually can be very difficult sometimes. If you are having problems with the windows add/remove programs then you might need to download this specialist uninstaller tool.
- XP Total Security 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Total Security 2013 instantly
- Trojan:BAT/Runner.B Removal - Best Way to Get Rid of Trojan:BAT/Runner.B
- What causes error 8002F957 and how to fix it?
- AV Security Suite - How to Get Rid of AV Security Suite quickly
- How to Fully Uninstall Orca Browser for Windows 7 - Orca Browser Removal Guide
- Manually fix virtual memory errors - Get computer optimized easily
- Activate Registry Genius
- Guide for Uninstalling Outlook Express Tweaker from PC
- Easier and Swifter Way to Uninstall Bing Bar from Your Computer