Think Point is a rogue antivirus program like MS Removal Tool that was released long time ago and has infected lots of computers. At the first sight, most users consider it as a legal antivirus application, but soon they find it causes lots of problems. It can install and run on a computer without users’ permission. And then it displays security alerts saying the computer is infected or attacks. Think Point attempts to use fake alerts to promote its full version. It will launch scan at random time and stop users from normal operation. The scan result is always scaring showing the computer has high-level risks. When it successfully invades a computer, it will go straightly to change your Windows Registry, security settings and DNS settings. It will strongly recommend you to install and buy the full version of Think Point which can help you to quickly and completely remove these infected viruses. Do not fall into the trick and remove Think Point as soon as possible.
How to Remove Think Point manually
Manual way is not the best solution, but it is possible to get rid of the malware manually. You need to stop the annoying fake alerts and fake scans temporarily. But before you start, I should warn you that it is risky if you remove a wrong file or registry entry.
1. When your computer starts, you should quickly run task manager and end related processes
2. Run registry editor to delete associated registry entries
3. Remove files as below. If there are related dll files, unregister them first.
Think Point automatic removal guide
Automatic removal is to use a virus removal program. This way is the most effective and recommended solution so far. It is easy for every user. And even experts will use a virus removal program to save time and avoid much trouble. Only when the software fails, experts will try manual removal way. A third party removal program could scan the computer thoroughly and then pick up malicious infection one by one. Are you looking for a Think Point removal program? An effective removal program could have the manual removal done automatically and correctly. I recommend you to use Spyware Cease, an advanced virus removal program.
- Windows Vista boot up error - Steps to fix Vista startup error quickly?
- How Can I Remove Backdoor.Bifrose.N instantly
- How can you fix "BOOTMGR is Compressed" error?
- Adware.Solimba - How to Remove Adware.Solimba quickly
- BTStackServer.exe Application error - Detailed causes and solutions
- File type error - Easy solutions to file type errors
- How do I fix the “BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER” BSOD Error message?
- Cygwin1.dll is missing - Solutions to fix cygwin1.dll error quickly
- No sound on computer Windows 7 - Fix Windows sound issue directly