“This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator”
You may get this error message when clicking on an email link and fail to visit the page correctly. Annoyingly, it may happen even though you are visiting a real legitimate and safe link. What is up and how can you get rid of the error message & visit every link as you like correctly?
No matter whenever you get the “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer” error message, make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet correctly. To check this, simple run your Web browser and try to get onto a couple of Web sites. If you fail, it might indicate problems with your Internet connection. At this time, to solve the problem, you have to check your network settings or directly contact your Internet Service Provider for help.
Also, you should update your Windows Operating System to the latest version to automatically prevent and stop the “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer” error message on your computer. To do this, directly perform the below steps:
* Obtain your prefer Microsoft operating system (such as XP, Vista, etc.)
* Backup all your files to disk or other form of media to save your important files.
*Uninstall the current operating system.
* Load the new operating system you have just acquired.
* Follow the on screen prompts to continue.
* Once complete, be sure to restart your computer to make every change take effect.
* Reinstall your Microsoft Office and attempt to use MS Outlook again.
Sometimes, you can instantly apply the XP service pack as the issue can be addressed by Microsoft in one of their XP service packs. To do this, just go to Microsoft website to download the Office XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), and then follow the instructions to install it on your computer; Once completes, restart your computer to allow changes to take effect and then try your Outlook again to see whether you are able to visit the link correctly or not. If the “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer” error message remains, follow the below steps to go.
Fourthly, check and remove spyware. Spyware is notorious for it has the ability to silently get into your system, destroy & remove files(QTCF.dll), and steal your private information for commercial purposes. Once your computer has been deeply destroyed by spyware, you may consider enabling a reliable and ultra- powerful spyware removal tool on your computer to help you. The best and the most efficient method to remove spyware for Windows users is to enable the Microsoft Essential Security on the poorly secured system. Microsoft Essential Security is a free and comprehensive spyware removal tool for legitimate Windows- based computer users to safely, totally and instantly remove any sign of malicious programs and technology from your computer. To totally get rid of “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer” error message, you should make a free scan for your computer with Microsoft Essential Security immediately.
After all the above solutions, you should pay attention and repair Windows registry errors. As what I have stated early, many errors including “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer” error message can be caused due to the corruption in Windows registry. As the main part of the operating system, a minor mistake in Windows registry will cause kinds of unexpected computer errors including this Outlook error. So, you should run a computer registry cleaner to thoroughly detect and remove all registry errors from your computer without worrying that it will crash your system or cause other PC errors.
Well, we will contact others via emails n our daily life. Inevitably, we will attach a link within the mails so as to show other something interesting or important. So, it is quite important for us to learn what causes and how to get rid of error messages like “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer”. Just bookmark my post here and you can easily visit the desired links in emails successfully.
- How to fix 0Xc000000f error? Resolve 0Xc000000f error instantly
- Full and Free Acoustica MP3 CD Burner Uninstall Instruction
- How to Remove Internet Security 2010 completely from PC
- Code 19 error - Repair Windows error code 19 on your own
- IMI GAL Exporter Uninstall Guide - Completely Remove IMI GAL Exporter Quickly
- Trojan.win32.heur.098 Removal - How Can You Remove Trojan.win32.heur.098 quickly
- What is wuauclt.exe file and how to fix wuauclt.exe error?
- Searchhere.com Redirect - How Can I Remove Searchhere.com from My PC
- Folstart Worm - How to Remove Folstart Worm completely