Passmark PerformanceTest is a software tool that allows everybody to quickly assess the performance of his or her computer and compare it to a number of standard ‘baseline’ computer systems. Do you encountering problem when needing to uninstall Passmark PerformanceTest from your computer? How to effectively uninstall Windows program? This article is going to tell you how to uninstall Passmark PerformanceTest completely.
Instruction to remove Passmark PerformanceTest
1. Terminate the running Passmark PerformanceTest
You can press “Ctrl+Shift+Esc” or “Ctrl+Alt+Del” to open Windows task manager, or click Start menu – Run, type the commend of “Taskmgr.exe” in the run box and hit OK can also open it. If you see any process related to the program, highlight it and click “End Process” button in the Window bottom.
2. Remove Passmark PerformanceTest with build-in uninstaller
1). Click Start menu, select Programs or All Programs.
2). Find the folder for Passmark PerformanceTestl and highlight it.
3). Usually you will see an uninstall option on the menu that appear.
4). Click the uninstall option in the appeared menu.
5). Restart your computer after the removal is completed.
3. Remove associated files of Passmark PerformanceTest
1). Click Start and then click Run. In the Open box, type regedit and then click OK.
2). Select the following keys in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Passmark PerformanceTest
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Passmark PerformanceTest
3). With the keys selected, click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to delete the key, click Yes.
Do you think above tips are too complicated or a little time-consuming? If you are not well with conducting the uninstall removal, you’d better use one-minute solution to uninstall Passmark PerformanceTest.
Well, in order to save you time and provide you a safely and easily solution to resolve this kind of problems, there are some incomparably intelligent software engineers who have created an application named: Perfect Uninstaller. Just download Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, and use this uninstaller tool to automatically remove Multi Virus Cleaner once and for all.
- My computer will not shut down - What to do when computer fails to shut down properly?
- Guide to Uninstall Windows Essentials Codec Pack Completely and Easily
- How to Remove Trojan.Ecltys!gen8 with Easy Steps
- Computer running slow Windows XP - Steps to make your computer run faster again
- Smart Fortress 2012 Removal - How Can I Remove Smart Fortress 2012 from My Computer
- Trojan Upclicker Removal Instruction - Get Rid of Trojan Upclicker easily
- How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2009 - Norton AntiVirus 2009 Removal Guide
- YouTube Webinars: Submit Files in Spyware Cease
- Windows 7 startup error - How to get Windows 7 start up properly?