Owl Commander is a complete solution for managing files for Windows Computer. Although it is an easy-to-use software, some users need to remove it when reinstalling the program. Do you know how to uninstall Owl Commander thoroughly? If you have no experience on removing Windows software, it is very important for you to take the following measures to completely uninstall Owl Commander.
In order to avoid incorrect uninstallation, make sure you exit Owl Commander at first.
1. Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar and then clicking Task Manager.
2. Click the Applications tab, click the Owl Commander, and then click End Task.
General Method for Uninstalling Owl Commander with Windows Add/Remove Panel.
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose Owl Commander or any programs you don’t need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the “Remove” icon, and you will have Owl Commander removed from your pc.
During the next stage, you need to delete all component files left by Owl Commander.
1. Open C drive and find the following relative files and delete them:
C:\Program Files\ Owl Commander \
C:\ Documents and Settings\ All Users\ Application Data\ Owl Commander \
2. Go to Registry, check and delete registry entries in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER related to Owl Commander.
Manual removal is a quite difficult for you? Never mind! Another option will be easier and effective for you. You can try uninstaller below.
Perfect Uninstaller is more powerful in completely removing programs. Besides, as with its user- friendly interface, to uninstall Owl Commander is not a difficult task. The only thing you should do is to spend few seconds to install Perfect Uninstaller and uninstall Owl Commander automatically.
Believe me, professional uninstaller is your best option to fully uninstall unwanted windows program. With it, you can also uninstall Belarc Advisor and Acoustica MP3 CD Burner on your computer to free up more space for peak computer performance!
- DNS lookup failure - Solve DNS lookup problem easily
- What does SMTP Reply Code "554 Transaction Failed" mean?
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk without Damaging PC
- How to Remove Search.easylifeapp.com quickly
- Windows 127 error - Fix Windows 127 error instantly
- Uwavou.com - How to Remove Uwavou.com instantly
- How to Remove My Security Engine Fake Antivirus instantly
- Kepsy Worm - How to Remove Kepsy completely from PC
- Error code 80710D23 - Detailed solutions to error code 80710D23