ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an antivirus program for users against viruses, trojans, worms, hackers and other cyber threats. Want to get a new generation ESET NOD32 Antivirus? Need to uninstall the old ESET NOD32 Antivirus on your computer? If you want to fully remove security program, you need to be able to get rid of all the files & folders it will place onto your PC. Here is a useful instruction for users to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus within minutes.
The most common method is simply uninstalling the unneeded program through Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.
1. Go to Start, Click on Control Panel.
2. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find the ESET NOD32 Antivirus listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4. Select ESET NOD32 Antivirus and click the Remove button.
5. Click on the “Uninstall” button and confirm that you want to remove the program from your computer.
6. Do as requested to reboot your computer.
When the computer is rebooted, remove the leftover files on your computer with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the “Program Files” folder in Windows Explorer and click the “ESET NOD32 Antivirus” folder. Right-click the folder and select delete to remove it.
2. Select the “Common Files” folder inside the Program Files and open the “ESET NOD32 Antivirus” folder. Delete the folder if it exists.
3. Navigate to your “Documents and Settings” folder and choose the folder specific to your user name. Open the “Application data” older and then open the “ESET NOD32 Antivirus” folder. Remove the folder from inside. Remove the same files from the “All users” folder inside the “Documents and Settings” folder.
4. Open the “Start Menu” folder and select “Programs.” Delete the ESET NOD32 Antivirus file if it exists. Navigate back to the “All Users” folder and select “Desktop.” Delete the ESET NOD32 Antivirus file from the folder if it exists.
The above is method for manually removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus. If you want to remove it automatically and immediately, please use program uninstaller tools. The program, Perfect Uninstaller, which is recommended by many computer experts, can help you uninstall and remove unwanted programs and folders from your computer fast and easily. So if you are in need of removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, give Perfect Uninstaller a try.
- Uninstall iKnow Process Scanner - Instruction to Remove iKnow Process Scanner Thoroughly
- Uninstalling Lupas Rename 2000 from Windows Completely and Easily
- Twain_32.dll error fix - Simple solutions to Twain_32.dll error
- Trojan.Bicol Removal Guide - How to Remove Trojan.Bicol from Your PC
- Uninstall Opera Password Recovery from PC Instantly and Completely
- How to Uninstall IncrediMail from Your PC - IncrediMail Removal Guide
- How to Remove About:Blank Homepage Hijacker completely
- Instruction to Fully Uninstall Neo Security Flash from Your Windows
- Runtime error 429 - Detailed causes and solutions