Internet Cell Boost is a connection optimizer tool hat not only can help improve your internet connection speed but also can increase the overall performance of other applications. Some users may want to uninstall Internet Cell Boost when they choose other similar software. If you want to uninstall Internet Cell Boost, it is the right article for you. There is something important you should know when removing Windows software.
How to get the Internet Cell Boost off your PC?
Under normal circumstances, you can easily uninstall the Internet Cell Boost using the Windows control panel.
Close all open Web browsers
From the “Start” menu in Windows, select “Control Panel”
Select “Add/Remove Programs”
Select the program with the Ask logo and the text “Internet Cell Boost” (or our partner’s brand for a custom Toolbar)
Windows Vista and Windows 7
Close all open Web browsers.
From the “Start” menu in Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
Select the program with the Ask logo and the text “Internet Cell Boost”.
Click “Uninstall” and then “Continue” to remove the Toolbar.
Whenever you uninstall a program either with its own uninstaller or “Windows Add or Remove Programs” applet, there may leave leftovers behind. These broken registry and large number of unnecessary files would gradually burden the system and make it slower and slower. If possible, you need to further delete components of Internet Cell Boost left in your system.
1. Open Windows Search to search for all related files.
2. Once shown on the interface, delete those files immediately.
3. Click Start Menu, then click Run.
4. Enter regedit and click Yes to run Registry Editor.
5. Find out entries related Internet Cell Boost, then delete every related entry.
6. If you want, reboot the computer.
That’s all about uninstalling Internet Cell Boost manually. As stated above, if you are not familiar with computer or a computer newbie, please keep away from the tip above as any wrong step will cause computer dead immediately. To fully get rid of Internet Cell Boost, you can prefer to use an automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can fully uninstall any toolbars at ease. It is recommended for you to use Perfect Uninstaller. With it, you can uninstall Internet Cell Boost completely, leaving no rubbish traces do harms to your computer.
- Computer shuts down randomly - What to do when computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly?
- How can you instantly deal with BSOD error code 0X00000F4?
- Crownhub.com Removal - How to Remove Crownhub from Your Computer
- Uninstall Acoo Browser - 100% Guaranteed Solution for Acoo Browser Removal
- Windows Protection Maintenance Removal - How Can You Remove Windows Protection Maintenance quickly
- UxTheme.dll missing - How to fix UxTheme.dll easily on your own?
- Spyware Cease 4.0 is Released!
- How to fix 0X8007007e computer error?
- Guide for Removing FairStars Audio Converter from Your PC