Download PC SpeedScan Pro heedlessly and now need to uninstall it from your computer? How to fully uninstall the unwanted program as soon as possible? Are you skillful in uninstalling PC maintenance software from Windows? If you need help for PC SpeedScan Pro removal, here are instructions. You will certainly remove PC SpeedScan Pro from system completely and instantly.
Tutorial on How to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro
1. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, select Control Panel and then choose Programs and Features.
2. Select View installed updates in the left pane.
3. Find PC SpeedScan Pro in the list of installed updates, double click on PC SpeedScan Pro, Windows would ask you to uninstall the program or not, choose Yes and Windows would start to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro automatically.
4. When the removal is finished, Windows would ask you to restart now or restart later, it is recommended you to choose restart your computer now.
Second task is to remove the files, settings, etc left behind by this particular software. This is because windows uninstaller will remove the program from the computer system but this does not completely remove all of its files. To permanently uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro from your computer, you need to delete the traces left as well.
1. Go to START and select My Computer.
2. When it loads, click “C:/Program Files/” and find all the files of the program.
3. Identify those entries coming from PC SpeedScan Pro and delete them.
(To permanently delete the files from the PC without passing through Recycle Bin, select the folders and press Shift + Delete combination keys.)
4. After doing these, make sure that you restart the computer for the system to be refreshed.
Another efficient method to fully remove PC SpeedScan Pro is using an uninstaller utility. One of the great uninstaller software to do the job for you is called the Perfect Uninstaller. It will uninstall any program, application or software that you want such as PC SpeedScan Pro, Glary Registry Repair, Risingware Exp+ Free Edition, etc.
Most of the time, it works like this:
Firstly, it will completely uninstall the PC SpeedScan Pro application. Once that has been done, it will scan through your drives and your registry to make sure that every single file or registry entry has been detected and removed from your computer as you can see the steps below:
- After closing all associated files, folders, and processes, run Perfect Uninstaller.
- Highlight PC SpeedScan Pro in the “Display Name” list and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro from the computer.
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.gbj completely
- Discover How to Uninstall Aiseesoft Sony Ericsson Video Converter for Good
- How to prevent a PC crash while updating Windows?
- How to Remove Trojan.VBS.StartPage.hw easily
- Instruction on Removing BigClique Toolbar from PC Completely
- Iexplore.exe application error - Causes and solutions
- How to Delete Meez Toolbar from Computer Effectively
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.PL completely from the PC
- Essential Information on How to Uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2007