Elite Proxy Switcher is a program that allows you to surf anonymously over the internet. Do you know how to get rid of the expired Elite Proxy Switcher if you don’t want to continue to use it? So, how to completely uninstall the unused Elite Proxy Switcher? Are you bothered by unwanted programs on your computer? Don’t worry! The following are the most effective ways to deal with it. You can easily uninstall Windows program as quick as you can.
For the standard way of uninstalling Elite Proxy Switcher, you need to run the built-in uninstaller first. The removal option will be accessed either through startup menu or through control panel of Windows.
Uninstall it from the Start menu
1) Close all the process related to Elite Proxy Switcher from Windows Tasky Manager.
2) Click Start>Programs or All programs> Elite Proxy Switcher>Uninstall Elite Proxy Switcher.
3) Reboot the computer.
Uninstall it from the Control Panel
1) Close all the process related to Elite Proxy Switcher from Windows Task Manager.
2) Click Start and then choose Control Panel.
3) Double click Add/Remove Applet, choose the unwanted program and click Remove.
4) Click Yes to follow the pop-up to proceed.
5) Restart the computer
If however you are still finding files and folders that are associated with the program then you will need to manually delete data from the system registry. To get this done:
1. Type REGEDIT.EXE into the Run tool.
2. Look for any files or folders that are labeled with the same name as the Elite Proxy Switcher you are trying to delete.
3. Drag the file or folder into the recycle bin.
4. Empty the recycle bin and then restart your system.
One of the great uninstaller software to do the job for you is called the Perfect Uninstaller and it will uninstall any program, application or software that you want such as uninstall Elite Proxy Switcher, uninstall File Extension Changer, uninstall Foxit Reader, etc. Most of the time, it works like this:
Firstly, it will completely uninstall the Elite Proxy Switcher application. Once that has been done, it will scan through your drives and your registry to make sure that every single file or registry entry has been detected and removed from your computer as you can see the steps below:
- After closing all associated files, folders, and processes, run Perfect Uninstaller.
- Highlight Elite Proxy Switcher in the “Display Name” list and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall Elite Proxy Switcher from the computer.
- Why “The tablet driver is not running” error message pops up frequently?
- Problems loading certain sites - Steps to surf the web successfully
- How to Permanently Uninstall SWF & FLV Player from Your System
- DNS Server Not Responding - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Dell computer just shut down - Fix unexpected PC shutdown problem now
- How to Fully Uninstall Orca Browser for Windows 7 - Orca Browser Removal Guide
- How Can I Remove Red Cross Antivirus completely
- How Can I Wipe off XP Home Security 2012 from My PC immediately
- How to Remove Udugg.com Browser Hijacker