OpenGL Extensions Viewer is reliable software which displays useful information about the current OpenGL 3D accelerator. Do you need to uninstall the program when doing reinstalling? To get an idea of how to get rid of Windows software, you can follow tips below. There are many ways of removing OpenGL Extensions Viewer from computer. Find out the procedures that are helpful in getting all trace of OpenGL Extensions Viewer from your system.
To uninstall OpenGL Extensions Viewer, you first need to be able to end all the running processes which are making it work. To do this, you just need to Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar or open Task Manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete to end its process.
Then uninstall OpenGL Extensions Viewer by using the provided uninstaller:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Select Add and Remove Programs.
3. Select the OpenGL Extensions Viewer you want to uninstall
4. Click Remove, and then click “Yes”. You may need to restart your computer.
Next, you have to advance to part 2 to remove OpenGL Extensions Viewer related files and registry entries by manual.
1. Open Search to make a full search for OpenGL Extensions Viewer related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
2. Delete all the files it shows before you.
3. Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
4. Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
5. Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find OpenGL Extensions Viewer related entries. Please delete them once for all.
6. Lastly, reboot your PC.
Uninstall OpenGL Extensions Viewer with auto-uninstaller
Automatic removal is quicker, easier, and affordable. Additionally, the automatic removal software that I recommend to clients and friends is easy-to-use. It starts up faster than Add/Remove program with all appropriate icons of the application loaded and marks recently installed program. So that you can easily find out the application you want to uninstall. You may also look up the application you want through a handy search function. Here you can free download the uninstaller: Perfect Uninstaller.
When intending to uninstall unwanted program on your computer, give Perfect Uninstaller a try! You will be surprised that you can easily get rid of program such as Insofta Document Backup and Driver Magician in minutes.
- Error loading cmicnfg.cpl - Fix cmicnfg.cpl error easily
- How to Remove About:Blank Homepage Hijacker completely
- How to get rid of “Windows Has Recovered from a Serious Error” message?
- Quickly and Easily Uninstall Home Plan Pro from Computer
- Completely Uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit from System in Minutes
- How Can You Remove Antispyware Pro 2012 quickly
- Windows update error code 66a - How can you fix it?
- Complete Tutorial on How to Uninstall FL Studio from PC for Good
- How to Remove Internet Security 2010 completely from PC