Do you have a need of uninstalling Symantec Endpoint Protection from your computer? If you have difficulty in uninstalling Symantec Endpoint Protection, using the solution recommended below. You can easily and successfully get rid of security program. After simple steps, all traces of Symantec Endpoint Protection will be quickly removed from your computer.
In many cases, you can remove Symantec Endpoint Protection simply through Add/Remove Programs.
1. Exit Symantec Endpoint Protection before you uninstall it. Right click on the icon of Symantec Endpoint Protection and select Exit.
2. Click on the Start button and then select Control Panel.
3. Double click on the Add/Remove Programs tab. Scroll down the list of currently installed programs until you see Symantec Endpoint Protection. Select the Symantec Endpoint Protection and then choose Remove.
4. Choose Remove completely for all users in the pop-up dialogue box and then click the Yes button.
5. In the next pop-up dialogue box, remember to uncheck the first box. And then choose the reason why you want to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection and click on Uninstall button to finish the removal.
If you are an experienced computer user, you can try to check and remove all related Symantec Endpoint Protection entries from the computer, for example, remove these entries if you are using
1. Click on the Start button and select My Computer.
2. Select the Local Disk C: drive folder and then double click on the Program Files folder.
3. Select Tools, then Folder Options, then View, then select “Show hidden files and folders”
4. Select the Symantec Endpoint Protection folder. Delete the folder if available.
For general users or computer novices, the most basic way to uninstall unwanted program is an automatic deletion with professional program uninstaller. My advice would be to download a reputed uninstaller tool like Perfect Uninstaller which will not only uninstall any unwanted applications in your system easier and faster, it will continue to protect your PC from corrupted registry errors, improving your PC performance and speed.
If you want to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection right now, please follow the steps below:
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Perfect Uninstaller, find Symantec Endpoint Protection in the display list, and then choose Uninstall.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Guaranteed VideoSpirit Pro Removal - How to Permanently Remove VideoSpirit Pro
- “Your system is low on virtual memory” error message - Get rid of it now
- What is the Effective Way to Remove My Super Cheap quickly
- BootMgr Error Windows 7 - How to do when BootMgr is missing on Windows 7?
- XP Home Security 2013 Removal - Best Way to Get Rid of XP Home Security 2013
- Suggestion on How to Completely and Easily Uninstall Quttera URL Scanner
- Error code 80244019 - Methods to repair code 80244019 error in installing updates easily
- How to get rid of "The server threw an exception" error message?
- SpyDig 2010 - One Software for Max Security!