Do you have a need of uninstalling Symantec Endpoint Protection from your computer? If you have difficulty in uninstalling Symantec Endpoint Protection, using the solution recommended below. You can easily and successfully get rid of security program. After simple steps, all traces of Symantec Endpoint Protection will be quickly removed from your computer.
In many cases, you can remove Symantec Endpoint Protection simply through Add/Remove Programs.
1. Exit Symantec Endpoint Protection before you uninstall it. Right click on the icon of Symantec Endpoint Protection and select Exit.
2. Click on the Start button and then select Control Panel.
3. Double click on the Add/Remove Programs tab. Scroll down the list of currently installed programs until you see Symantec Endpoint Protection. Select the Symantec Endpoint Protection and then choose Remove.
4. Choose Remove completely for all users in the pop-up dialogue box and then click the Yes button.
5. In the next pop-up dialogue box, remember to uncheck the first box. And then choose the reason why you want to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection and click on Uninstall button to finish the removal.
If you are an experienced computer user, you can try to check and remove all related Symantec Endpoint Protection entries from the computer, for example, remove these entries if you are using
1. Click on the Start button and select My Computer.
2. Select the Local Disk C: drive folder and then double click on the Program Files folder.
3. Select Tools, then Folder Options, then View, then select “Show hidden files and folders”
4. Select the Symantec Endpoint Protection folder. Delete the folder if available.
For general users or computer novices, the most basic way to uninstall unwanted program is an automatic deletion with professional program uninstaller. My advice would be to download a reputed uninstaller tool like Perfect Uninstaller which will not only uninstall any unwanted applications in your system easier and faster, it will continue to protect your PC from corrupted registry errors, improving your PC performance and speed.
If you want to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection right now, please follow the steps below:
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Perfect Uninstaller, find Symantec Endpoint Protection in the display list, and then choose Uninstall.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Windows Installer failure - How to fix
- W32.Blaster.Worm Removal - How Can I Remove W32.Blaster.Worm easily
- Error code 0X80070715 solutions - Fix error code 0X80070715 yourself
- XP Antivirus Pro 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Antivirus Pro 2013 instantly
- Winrscmde Trojan - How to Remove Winrscmde Trojan immediately
- D3dx9_25.dll error in gaming - Tips to repair D3dx9_25.dll error
- CMOS Checksum Error - Steps to Fix CMOS Checksum Error Quickly
- Remove CleanMyPC Completely from PC - CleanMyPC Uninstall Guide
- BOOTMGR is missing - How to fix “BOOTMGR is missing” error on your computer?