OJOsoft Total Video Converter is software program for converting video formats at fast speed and best video quality. Need to remove the program after giving a trial? The OJOsoft Total Video Converter is not uninstalled thoroughly? What is the best solution to fully remove video program from system? If you need information on removing OJOsoft Total Video Converter, the following is recommended tutorial.
Tips of removing OJOsoft Total Video Converter from Windows
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab, close background services or killing its process within task manager.
2. Go to Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find OJOsoft Total Video Converter in the list of installed programs and select it.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
5. Delete its related directories. Open My Computer and then your system disc, find and locate to a folder named OJOsoft Total Video Converter. Then delete all the directories like C:\Programs Files\ OJOsoft Total Video Converter
6. Go to Start and Run, type “Regedit” to open Registry Editor and locate/remove all these registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ OJOsoft Total Video Converter
7. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
Effective way to force uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter
What is the wisest method to uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter without any trace? Best way to uninstall a program from your computer is to use a powerful uninstaller software.
Perfect Uninstaller is an uninstall utility that offers several advantages over the standard Windows software uninstall applet. It works by scanning a hard drive and registry for files that would otherwise be left behind. It removes all the program’s files, auto start entries and all noticeable registry entries.
When you uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter with Perfect Uninstaller, it first looks for the products uninstall program and will run that program if it is found. Only if the search fails will it try to remove files and registry entries itself.
- How to Completely Uninstall RivaTuner - Tutorial for RivaTuner Remival
- Learn How to Permanently Remove Yahoo Messenger Password from PC
- Force Uninstall Mp3DirectCut with Simple and Safe Way
- Code 10 device cannot start - Solve computer error code 10 quickly
- Error code 80073712 - Solve error 80073712 in Windows update right now
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- Methods Available for Aglare Video Converter Platinum Removal
- Guide for QuickTime Player Removal - Uninstalling QuickTime Player Completely
- My computer has no sound and how to get back PC sound?