OJOsoft Total Video Converter is software program for converting video formats at fast speed and best video quality. Need to remove the program after giving a trial? The OJOsoft Total Video Converter is not uninstalled thoroughly? What is the best solution to fully remove video program from system? If you need information on removing OJOsoft Total Video Converter, the following is recommended tutorial.
Tips of removing OJOsoft Total Video Converter from Windows
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab, close background services or killing its process within task manager.
2. Go to Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find OJOsoft Total Video Converter in the list of installed programs and select it.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
5. Delete its related directories. Open My Computer and then your system disc, find and locate to a folder named OJOsoft Total Video Converter. Then delete all the directories like C:\Programs Files\ OJOsoft Total Video Converter
6. Go to Start and Run, type “Regedit” to open Registry Editor and locate/remove all these registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ OJOsoft Total Video Converter
7. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
Effective way to force uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter
What is the wisest method to uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter without any trace? Best way to uninstall a program from your computer is to use a powerful uninstaller software.
Perfect Uninstaller is an uninstall utility that offers several advantages over the standard Windows software uninstall applet. It works by scanning a hard drive and registry for files that would otherwise be left behind. It removes all the program’s files, auto start entries and all noticeable registry entries.
When you uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter with Perfect Uninstaller, it first looks for the products uninstall program and will run that program if it is found. Only if the search fails will it try to remove files and registry entries itself.
- Error code 43 fix - How to solve error code 43 instantly?
- Allsearch.com Redirect Virus - How to Remove Allsearch.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- Personal Protector 2013 - How to Remove Personal Protector 2013 instantly
- External hard drive not recognized - How to do?
- Windows Protection Error - What are the causes and solutions?
- How to Remove Windows Antivirus Machine completely
- Error loading cmicnfg.cpl - Fix cmicnfg.cpl error easily
- iTunes restore error - Help in solving iTunes restore error instantly
- Complete Removal of Nero Express 7 - How to Uninstall Nero Express 7 Quickly