Do you have Total Security Protection Center on your computer? Do you know where it comes from and how it is installed automatically? You’d better get a closer look at this program before it ruins your pc completely. Total Security Protection Center is a member from rogue program family, which can not provide any particle protection and is only designed to cheat money from victims. The fake security program uses fake alerts to cheat users into downloading and install it. And then it pretends to scan the computer thoroughly and pick up malicious items. When you click remove button, you will be informed that you have to purchase the full version of Total Security Protection Center first. It is a common trick used by most fake antivirus programs such as XP Antivirus 2012. It is highly recommended not to waste time and money on the rogue program.
Problems caused by Total Security Protection Center
1. The program runs automatically and blocks other application such as an antivirus program from running
2. The rogue program disables internet access
3. The program displays annoying alerts and runs scans without users approval
How to remove Total Security Protection Center completely
To get rid of malware out of your computer, you have two choices.
Manual removal instruction
1. Stop all its associated processes running on the system with the help of Windows Task Manager.
2. Search for all its registry values and remove them.
3. Manually search for its related files and delete them immediately.
4. Lastly, locate and remove all the directories related with Total Security Protection Center, existing in various locations of your system.
If you are not exactly a computer expert, this way will be complicated for you. Since the entries related to these files stay in separate parts of your registry, which is the central nervous system of a computer and is extremely sensitive, a simple wrong deletion or alteration can lead to a total system error.
Automatic removal instruction
To remove Total Security Protection Center automatically is to use a virus removal program that can detect and remove the malware automatically. With an advanced virus removal program, the above manual steps can be completed easily on the background and you do not have to worry about any system errors after removal. To remove Total Security Protection Center completely you should install a powerful virus removal program like Spyware Cease, which could remove the threats and fix problems caused by the infection at the same time.
Simple steps to remove Total Security Protection Center effectively
1. Download and install Spyware Cease
2. Run an online scan
3. When the scan completes, select all items and click remove button
- Recommended Methods to Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 8 from Computer
- Tips to Fully Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection from Computer
- Instruction to Fully and Instantly Uninstall 1st Email Anti-Virus from Your PC
- How to Remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 Fake AV
- iTunes error 44012 - Causes and solutions to error 44012 on iTunes
- STOP error 0X00000050 - Stop blue screen error code easily
- No Audio Output Device installed - Suggestions to fix computer sound problem easily
- What is the Effective Way to Remove My Super Cheap quickly
- Remove DeviantART Toolbar - DeviantART Toolbar Uninstalling Tips and Skills