Trojan.agent.ck is a Trojan program that installs on the compromised computer via back door and system vulnerability. The infected computer will restart from time to time once the Trojan download and install other malicious programs on the pc. Getting your PC attacked by Trojan.agent.ck is a serious problem that needs to be solved immediately. This is because some of the most harmful effects can be a computer that completely refuses to start due to its broken command. User’s important business information and passwords will also get stolen or deleted.
In most cases, users notice the Trojan only when their security programs detect it. However, many security programs could detect Trojan.agent.ck but could not remove it completely. In this circumstance, you need to manually remove some files and registry entries.
How to remove Trojan.agent.ck manually
1. Turn off system restore: right-click My Computer – select Properties – System Restore tab – select the Turn off System Restore check box – click ok
2. Run Device Manager: right-click My Computer – select Properties – Hardware tab – click Device Manager
3. Click “View” and select “Show Hidden Drivers.”
4. Disable Trojan.agent.ck drivers. If you could find any of the following drivers, right-click it and select disable
5. Restart computer and enter Safe Mode with Networking
6. Update your security program
7. Run a full scan
8. If Trojan.agent.ck is detected, remove it and restart computer
Good Way to Protect Computer from Trojan.agent.ck – An Advance Remover
As many victims whose computers are infected by Trojan.agent.ck know that, it is not an easy task to handle this foxy trojan virus, even though the general anti-virus software can detect e it from the computer, they still cannot successfully remove it completely. So at that time, choosing an advanced remover is your best choice. There are many removers offered online, those with high reputation can help you to easily clean the Trojan.agent.ck from your computer completely, and also can provide the real time safe guard to protect your computer in the future. Luckily, I have found a good remover called “Spyware Cease”, it has a powerful online engine which helping me to get rid of those dogged viruses in a few minutes. You can also go to download one for a try. It performs well in my computer, I believe that it should be capable of helping you to get rid of the troublesome Trojan.agent.ck.
- Method to Uninstall File & Folder Protector Completely and Permanently
- How to Uninstall IMesh Toolbar the Easy Way - IMesh Toolbar Removal Instruction
- How to Remove CouponBuddy entirely from PC
- Problems loading certain sites - Steps to surf the web successfully
- Vuze Toolbar Uninstall - How to Remove Vuze Toolbar completely
- Guide to Fully Uninstall Miraplacid Printer Driver from Windows
- How to Uninstall Advanced System Care - Complete Advanced System Care Removal Guide
- Uninstall Guide for Hide My IP 2009 - How to Delete Hide My IP 2009 Completely
- How to Remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer completely